Thong Job

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

heelbone

Thong Job

Post by heelbone »

We got these heels on a vacation down south. After a little dinner and partying we were walking pasta a strip club and Mrs said she wanted to go in and see what it was all about. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We went in sat down in some comfy chairs and watched the show. After each dancer left the stage they headed strait for us(her) sat down and started talking girl stuff. I got to watch after a while we decided to both get a private dance. The memory I have is of this perfect oriental, long strait black hair, "10" body and black strapy spike heels taking the Mrs. by the hand and walking her to a back room with me following behind to watch. We pasted a couple of guys that gave me a thumbs up! As the show started and the dancer was all over my wife, They both were looking over at me rubbing myself. Later the same girl came back and Mrs. bought me a dance and sat in the room and watched. Back in our hotel well the shoes got a workout.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a guy that enjoys heels!
MarcusGC

Re: Thong Job

Post by MarcusGC »

GREAT! Very nice Thong!
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

A romantic ending to an exciting evening. I'm enjoying life through you guys right now.
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Thanks, will get the happy ending up this week end and the rest of the story!
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Out to dinner last night......and the Mrs. pulled these out of the closet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

It seems she "pulled" more than the shoes. Two thumbs up and a pecker.
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

So nice to see you playing! I can imagine that feeling. 8)
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
heelbone

Post by heelbone »

Shoe on cock, Cock in hand, Hand on balls!
foot90

Post by foot90 »

Very nice !Very nice ! :D
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

You have lovely hands! I makes me hot when I see your hands on or in sexy shoes, wow wow wow! :roll: :roll: :roll:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms