Showing off her sexy arches

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

SummerRay

Re: Showing off her sexy arches

Post by SummerRay »

moby wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:38 pm Wow! Her legs and feet look gorgeous in those nylons. I'll bet those soles feel amazing wrapped around your cock.

More please! Especially of her feet in the sheer black ones. So nice!
His big gorgeous cock feels amazing between my soles. He can fuck my feet anytime he wants!

And I added some black sheer hose pics in that post just for you! 😘
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

ViTr3x2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:28 pm She is amazing. Woild love to see some boots of her
My boot collection is limited, unfortunately 😔, but I’ll try to post some pics of what I have for you!
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

feet71 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 5:00 am She is what dreams are made of. You are a lucky man. Tell her we appreciate her letting you share her gorgeous feet with us.
Your comment made my day! I couldn’t stop smiling after I read it! I tell @jmmvzg he’s a lucky man all the time! He loves showing off and sharing my feet so I’m glad you enjoy the pics! 😘
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

wifey-heels wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:56 am I'm speechless...thos is a woman we all fantasize about!
You’re more than welcome to fantasize about me anytime you want! 😉
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

jmmvzg wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 pm The young beautiful lady I'm dating has been blessed with some of the most beautiful arches I have ever seen. She was a bit reluctant, but has agreed to let me post these pictures. Please provide your honest feedback. Depending on what she hears she may agree to post more in the future...
Surprise, babe! I hope this makes you smile, makes your day, and makes that gorgeous cock ROCK HARD!!! You are an amazing man! 😘
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I have to switch hands to make my dick bend back the other way! Wow
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Oh my....Summer you truly are a breath of fresh air, your feet and legs look absolutely amazing!! Especially in those pantyhose, I agree with your man on that. The picture of you with that dildo.....Wow, straight stroke material, all of your pictures are to be truthful. Thank you for including us in your guys experience. Definitely a huge fan.
moby

Post by moby »

SummerRay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 am
moby wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:38 pm Wow! Her legs and feet look gorgeous in those nylons. I'll bet those soles feel amazing wrapped around your cock.

His big gorgeous cock feels amazing between my soles. He can fuck my feet anytime he wants!

Oh my! Ms SummerRay, thank you so much! Those photos are amazing. @jmmvzg is a lucky man to be able to fuck your feet wherever he wants. I hope it's not disrespectful to point out that i think there are plenty of other men on this site who would give about anything to do the same - me included for sure.

May i ask what size shoe do you wear?
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

wifey-heels wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:11 am I have to switch hands to make my dick bend back the other way! Wow
I’m glad you’re not getting TOO bent out of shape! 😉 I’ll have to make sure that you have plenty of new material to use in the future!
Newfootlover wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:57 am Oh my....Summer you truly are a breath of fresh air, your feet and legs look absolutely amazing!! Especially in those pantyhose, I agree with your man on that. The picture of you with that dildo.....Wow, straight stroke material, all of your pictures are to be truthful. Thank you for including us in your guys experience. Definitely a huge fan.
You’re most certainly welcome! He definitely appreciates the confidence I get from reading the comments on here. It makes me a bit more adventurous in trying new things with my feet, and fulfilling your requests means extra pics and vids for him! 🙂 That dildo pic was a bit of a surprise for my bf in that post. He knows I use my toys to practice my footjob skills for him, but I don’t think he saw that one CUMMING... 😉 He definitely enjoyed seeing it as much as you guys did! Feel free to stroke to your heart’s/cock’s content! I’m happy to hear my pics are getting plenty of use! Makes me want to post more... 🤔
moby wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:16 am
SummerRay wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 5:48 am

Oh my! Ms SummerRay, thank you so much! Those photos are amazing. @jmmvzg is a lucky man to be able to fuck your feet wherever he wants. I hope it's not disrespectful to point out that i think there are plenty of other men on this site who would give about anything to do the same - me included for sure.

May i ask what size shoe do you wear?
Mr. Moby, that’s not disrespectful at all, but you’re such a gentleman for saying that. I can appreciate a respectful man! I wear a size 9.5-10 in US sizes. I know I have long, skinny feet, but I’m pretty tall. Hopefully that isn’t a turn off... 😇 (It just means I can really handle my man’s HUGE cock between them.) I actually wear more of a 9.5, but I like to be able to wiggle my toes around inside my shoes and slip them off easily so I tend to buy shoes a little bigger. I’m really fidgety with my feet. They move around quite a bit, especially when I’m getting sleepy...
SummerRay

Post by SummerRay »

ViTr3x2 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 2:28 pm She is amazing. Woild love to see some boots of her
So this is my VERY limited boot collection... I know it’s sad. 🙁 But if you liked Chucks, sneakers, or sandals, I’m your girl! 🙂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.