Telling girlfriends

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

ryan8750

Telling girlfriends

Post by ryan8750 »

I have always been embarrassed telling my partners about my proclivities but obviously I tell them.
Thought it might be cool to hear some of your stories good and bad of telling partners to start it off here is one good one and one bad time.
So recently I have told a couple of girls about my foot fetish the first one had incredible feet.

First the good, she was this petite Latina size 4uk and she was so excited and curious asking me all these questions and giggling as she felt my cock grow under her sole. She was truly fantastic really pretty feet too.

The second had a bit of a hang up about her feet (she had one long toe) as she had been teased.
A bit of back story when we first started hanging out we watched a stand up comedy routine where this couple made joke after joke about guys on the internet begging for feet pics.
So as I was building up to telling her I said that there was a part of the body I had a particular affinity for and before I finished she shout please not feet.
She saw my face fall and was like noooooo whhhhyyyy she was ok with it after even let me lick her feet whilst we fucked but I could tell she really wasn’t into it.
On the plus side I love it when girls are rude and foot Dom and she used to mock me all the time, made me quite hard.