Sock fetish friend

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

sockfan30

Sock fetish friend

Post by sockfan30 »

So have to tell the story of my friend who I’ve known a long time that knows I have a sock fetish n indulges me. Recently we were texting n I told her I needed a new sock n wondered if she would let me have a pair to have some fun with. I have asked in the past n she has let me have some of her socks. This time when I asked she said sure as before n to stop over since she lives close.
When I got there she was waiting at the door n said she had a surprise this time for me. She handed me a pair of her black silky socks she wears with her ballet flats which look super sexy. She then produced a hot pair of ankle socks also. I was in heaven. She said it was a major turn on to know I have something of hers that I have my fun with n she wanted to make sure I had plenty of variety. We have txted a few times now n she always asks how I like them n wants to get to watch me sometime.
I still can’t believe my luck to have a friend that is into my fetish for her socks
Chad96

Re: Sock fetish friend

Post by Chad96 »

I wish I knew a girl that lives close to me like that lol
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I've got a pretty good friend but she doesn't live close which makes her gifts not quite as good. Having to arrange mailing them and all that. I'm jealous, you lucky dog!
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Thanks for the interest in this post.i really love socks find all kinds sexy. I will try to keep posting some stories of current things as well as stories from the past. Always love to hear others stories.

So just as an update on the friend that gave me the socks n flats....
We were talking n she wanted to see a pic of the stuff I borrowed with a small present on the toe of the shoes. So I sent one to her n she loved it. She said she wished she could watch sometime n then wear her shoes back home.
Unfortunately it would be tough to make that happen as we always only get to see each other for a few min at a time.

Will try to post some pics of her stuff n some others acquisitions I made. Can’t get the app working to upload pics currently. Have one of my friends shoes n socks covered in a hot load n some of my wife jerking my cock onto her feet while wearing her fuzzy ankle socks n licking the toe of a sock from another friend after she lent a helping hand if you know what I mean.

Yes she does know about my fetish n is ok with
me borrowing socks n such just not with involvement from those I borrow from. Wife found out long time ago when she caught me with her socks under my bed n then later found my best friend borrowing some of socks n panties when we all lived together and were just dating. Was one of my fave times cuz she was into it n asked if we would indulge her by letting her watch each of us. Her friend had been over recently n I may have grabbed one of her friends socks also so I suggested that I wanted to watch her get her feet creamed while I got to use her sisters sock. Was a great time and the beginning of haveing a lot of fun with my fetish.

Hoping to post again soon... and with some pics for you. please post your fave sock pics, love to see what every ones faves are and any handy work you may have done on socks or even just stories you have. If there’s any ladies reading with a sock fetish would love to hear your stories
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Thanks for the interest in this post.i really love socks find all kinds sexy. I will try to keep posting some stories of current things as well as stories from the past. Always love to hear others stories.

So just as an update on the friend that gave me the socks n flats....
We were talking n she wanted to see a pic of the stuff I borrowed with a small present on the toe of the shoes. So I sent one to her n she loved it. She said she wished she could watch sometime n then wear her shoes back home.
Unfortunately it would be tough to make that happen as we always only get to see each other for a few min at a time.

Will try to post some pics of her stuff n some others acquisitions I made. Can’t get the app working to upload pics currently. Have one of my friends shoes n socks covered in a hot load n some of my wife jerking my cock onto her feet while wearing her fuzzy ankle socks n licking the toe of a sock from another friend after she lent a helping hand if you know what I mean.

Yes she does know about my fetish n is ok with
me borrowing socks n such just not with involvement from those I borrow from. Wife found out long time ago when she caught me with her socks under my bed n then later found my best friend borrowing some of socks n panties when we all lived together and were just dating. Was one of my fave times cuz she was into it n asked if we would indulge her by letting her watch each of us. Her friend had been over recently n I may have grabbed one of her friends socks also so I suggested that I wanted to watch her get her feet creamed while I got to use her friends sock. I loved getting to watch someone cover her sock covered toes. Was a great time and the beginning of haveing a lot of fun with my fetish.

Hoping to post again soon... and with some pics for you. please post your fave sock pics, love to see what every ones faves are and any handy work you may have done on socks or even just stories you have. If there’s any ladies reading with a sock fetish would love to hear your storiesa also.

If your interested in hearing more please say so
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

thats hot, any more stories you got of your friend or wife?
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Well this doesn’t involve my wife but it does my friend. When we shared an apartment together before my wife moved in. He was dating a girl who always brought her friend over. Her friend, well call H was thick but cute n always wore sexy panties that stuck above her pants, tights n ankle socks. One night we were still up n the girls were crashed out for the night. At almost the same time we both looked at each other n asked each other if we should go look in her bag she left in the hall.
When we took it back to the living room and opened it there was 2 satin string bikini panties and a pair of her old cheerleading socks. We were stuck to the living room n had opportunity we couldn’t pass so we decided to just go for it even tho the other was still in the room. We both wanted the cheer socks so we decided to each take one. We tried stroking with the panties for a bit. They were soft silky satin. I noticed that my friends girlfriend well call her M, and H had left their shoes. By this point M knew I had gotten my friend panties from my now sister in law n that I had gotten some of M’s socks.. that’s a whole other story ...so anyways back to the cheerleading socks escapade.. so I saw M’s white shoes that resembled a cheer shoe and I asked my friend if I could cum on M’s shoes so H wouldn’t find wet socks in the morning. As I looked up awaiting his response he almost threw the cheer sock trying to get it off before he filled it. And told me he had enjoyed seeing her wear a sock I had used once before, previously mentioned side bar story, he would love to have me cover her shoe. As I kept stroking he disappeared for a bit, I assumed to clean up but came back with my then girlfriends, wife, bikini bottoms laid them down on the table wrapped H’s sock around his shaft and stroked while I had my cock buried in H’s sock and then in M’s shoe. I put the shoe down quickly on the table as I got close and as I pulled H’s sock off unleashed a three nice thick ropes of cum across the toe and laces of M’s shoe some even getting inside. My friend and I had done this sort of thing and a few threesomes before so it wasn’t awkward for us to be right next to each other. After watching M shoe get cummed my friend started to unleash the biggest load completely covering my girlfriends bikini. We put everything away n parted ways shortly after.. we left M’s shoe as is and he put my girlfriends bikini back in her drawer soaked . The stuff from H only suffered a cple small drips throughout the night so they were dry n she never knew. M wore her shoes which had mostly dried by she didn’t think much of the one being a bit damp. It was super hot to watch her walk in that shoe the next day n then finally at the end of the day have my friend point out she had cum on her shoe all day.

Will post more when I can... love to hear your wild sock stories
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Would love to see your friends boots if possible or your wife’s that would be amazing
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 pm Would love to see your friends boots if possible or your wife’s that would be amazing
Sorry no boot pics currently, will see what I can do. Tried to upload a pic of some socks my friend gave me but can’t get file small enough to load. Will ask friend for a pic of her fav ankle boots.

The pic I tried to upload is of her green ankle sock, orange fuzzy ankle sock n a white nylon knee high that has a small raised checked pattern.
sockfan30

Post by sockfan30 »

Anyone else have any good sock fetish stories? My only recent adventure was finding a pair of my friend, from my last story post laying in hamper in bathroom at their house. I didn’t have much time other than to check his g/f sock out because someone knocked on the door. The socks were a micro fiber white adidas ankle sock... felt super soft. Wish I would’ve had time for more.

Any requests for specific types of stories? Will gladly post them if I have one like your requesting.