Soaking a friends soles with my cum..

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

theromeoblues

Soaking a friends soles with my cum..

Post by theromeoblues »

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInLDQlymTs[/YOUTUBE]

This video is one of my all time favs...
theromeoblues

Re: Soaking a friends soles with my cum..

Post by theromeoblues »

I knew she would be alone with me for an evening...her boyfriend doesn't like me...I wonder if it is because I saved my jiizz for 3 days, fantasizing about where I would shoot the half-glass of semen on her... She had no suspicions, until I began SOAKING and RUBBING her soles and toes with what I hidden in a syringe...makes me hard every time... Believe me, she deserves a bucket of cum on her face...enjoy
albers1

Post by albers1 »

theromeoblues wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:53 am I knew she would be alone with me for an evening...her boyfriend doesn't like me...I wonder if it is because I saved my jiizz for 3 days, fantasizing about where I would shoot the half-glass of semen on her... She had no suspicions, until I began SOAKING and RUBBING her soles and toes with what I hidden in a syringe...makes me hard every time... Believe me, she deserves a bucket of cum on her face...enjoy
so amazing! would like a reaction vid and tge conversation afterwards. it kinda ended abruptly! how did it went would live to see more from her!

any tips on how saving semen into syringes? freeze it?
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

I was not even worried about freezing my cum for freshness...she is such a sexy little slut, she definitely knew it was about 3 oz of my jizz..I told her as I rubbed my jizz into her Soles and toes .then I fucked her feet till I busted onto her toes again
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

I was not even worried about freezing my cum for freshness...she is such a sexy little slut, she definitely knew it was about 3 oz of my jizz..I told her as I rubbed my jizz into her Soles and toes .then I fucked her feet till I busted onto her toes again
theromeoblues wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInLDQlymTs[/YOUTUBE]

albers1

Post by albers1 »

theromeoblues wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:48 am I was not even worried about freezing my cum for freshness...she is such a sexy little slut, she definitely knew it was about 3 oz of my jizz..I told her as I rubbed my jizz into her Soles and toes .then I fucked her feet till I busted onto her toes again
theromeoblues wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:44 am [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInLDQlymTs[/YOUTUBE]

thats hot! any vids of you fucking her feet? want more content like this. putting cum on unsuspecting women feet! you are my hero!

theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

Sure, go to my YouTube channel Catfish Billy, that's the name, also xhamster for the good good on naughty girls ...
theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

290008_10151095172397363_2100027641_o.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

theromeoblues wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 am

290008_10151095172397363_2100027641_o.jpg
she got smokin hot feet. understandable that u fucked her feet. btw couldnt find anything on xhamster from you. whats ur id?

theromeoblues

Post by theromeoblues »

Xhamster I'd is Theromeoblues
IMG_20190113_064951.jpg
here's a close up of the redheads toes...also here are some random pictures of my exploits..
IMG_20190112_121052.jpg
Jewish Milf backwards footjob..

T
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.