Sneaker Socks

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Stephanie_Stepsie

Sneaker Socks

Post by Stephanie_Stepsie »

Day 2 of wearing these... How many days shall I wear them before I get naughty in them?

Maybe I should order my stunt cock to cum them while they're still on my feet; with my help of course 😉💋

Unless you have a better idea?...
albers1

Re: Sneaker Socks

Post by albers1 »

he puts his cock in your socks as a condom and fucks you nice and slow. all of your juices and foot scent mingle together. let him cum inside and outside and wear the socks for serveral days again.. have fun :))
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
Stephanie_Stepsie

albers1 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:54 am he puts his cock in your socks as a condom and fucks you nice and slow. all of your juices and foot scent mingle together. let him cum inside and outside and wear the socks for serveral days again.. have fun :))
That sounds fun, apart from wearing them afterwards
Chad96

Post by Chad96 »

Invite me over and let me cum them beauties
Stephanie_Stepsie

Chad96 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:41 am Invite me over and let me cum them beauties
I know you'd love that so much!!