Office Heels

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

mrtickles

Re: Office Heels

Post by mrtickles »

I would stay late at work .
Once everyone was gone, I would go find her sexy shoes and have my way with them. Sniff one of her shoes while cumming into the other. You could enjoy seeing her walk in those cum filled shoes the following day!!!!!
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

I like it! I've really just got to get on nd do it
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

Fuck! I got some shots of her in knee high velvet boots and a tiny leather miniskirt. How's a man supposed to concentrate! I've only gone and lost them....
charissa

Post by charissa »

Post it! And stay until most people gone at the end of the day. It helps when there's less people!
legshowfan@yahoo.com

Post by legshowfan@yahoo.com »

WOW!! Great stuff, rbg2007. Unbelievable!
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

Not the greatest pics but this girl gets me so hot. She's just getting sexier at the moment and this above the knee skirt, black nylons and heels combination is just too much for me to resist
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

I managed to get a few shots in between nipping black tomy desk to hide my stiffening cock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

It was a toss up between staying at work and getting more shots or getting home and letting go...
rbg2007

Post by rbg2007 »

I was hard in the car all the way home and couldn't wait to get started
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh God, I can only imagine the great smell coming from her warm, moist nylons, and thos pumps !!!!
Cum all over her shoes if you ever get a chance, but save one for smelling while you unload into the other !!!!