Accidental Footjob

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Qwas1

Accidental Footjob

Post by Qwas1 »

My wife's friend came over with her sexy pink sparkly toes squeezed in her open toe brown Aldo pumps. Those were in the hallway so I had a raging hard on from making frequent visits to them.. we all decide to watch a movie and throw a blanket over my lap. She starts to doze off and I feel them on my thigh mind you I'm wearing basketball shorts. I position my cock in the right spot and bam her warm sole is on it and moving around skin to skin after about 4 minutes I start to precum on her feet and quickly move not to cause alarm I go to the hall grab her pump head straight to the bathroom n finish omg so lucky
Newfootlover

Re: Accidental Footjob

Post by Newfootlover »

Amazing!!
albers1

Post by albers1 »

Qwas1 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:56 pm My wife's friend came over with her sexy pink sparkly toes squeezed in her open toe brown Aldo pumps. Those were in the hallway so I had a raging hard on from making frequent visits to them.. we all decide to watch a movie and throw a blanket over my lap. She starts to doze off and I feel them on my thigh mind you I'm wearing basketball shorts. I position my cock in the right spot and bam her warm sole is on it and moving around skin to skin after about 4 minutes I start to precum on her feet and quickly move not to cause alarm I go to the hall grab her pump head straight to the bathroom n finish omg so lucky
thats hot! hardly believe that was accidental... now shes walking in your cum. got any pics?
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I've had a similar situation. The thrill and horror about what you're doing and causing them to wake up or someone popping in. Still... Good times. As long feet are not fugly, I've never missed an opportunity
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I had that happen one time when I was much younger and in school. I was at a friend's house and was on the couch with his sister. I had a blanket over my lap and she was laying on the couch reading a book. Her feet came closer and closer to my lap. Eventually they were in my lap and I started to massage them with my hands. I decided to press my luck and pulled my pants down. She was moving her feet rhythmically while reading, no paying attention to me. I stuck my dick in between her moving feet and she unknowingly jacked me off. That felt so good. I will never forget that experience.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:03 am I had that happen one time when I was much younger and in school. I was at a friend's house and was on the couch with his sister. I had a blanket over my lap and she was laying on the couch reading a book. Her feet came closer and closer to my lap. Eventually they were in my lap and I started to massage them with my hands. I decided to press my luck and pulled my pants down. She was moving her feet rhythmically while reading, no paying attention to me. I stuck my dick in between her moving feet and she unknowingly jacked me off. That felt so good. I will never forget that experience.
Sounds heavenly
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Accidental?? I doubt it. I bet she knew exactly what was happening and decided to "take advantage" of you instead. My bet is she knew it was happening and was turned on to do it.