Sexy female feet insanity

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Dickinflats

Sexy female feet insanity

Post by Dickinflats »

I know I'm not the only one and I want to hear from all you fellow feet lovers. The first thing I look at when I see an attractive woman is their shoes/bare feet if they are wearing sandals. Like Forrest Gump said, you can tell a lot from looking at a persons shoes, where they are going or where they have been. It's so hot to see a beautiful girl wear sexy heels, sexy flats, or sexy sneakers. My first thought is how bad I would love to smell, worship, and fuck those feet. So much mystery when they wear shoes that cover their feet. What do her feet look like? High arches? Pretty toes that are natural or have paint on them? Are their toes perfect in size from longest to shortest or is the second toe longer than the big toe? Are they dirty or clean? How do they smell? I want to know every answer. I wish I could just go to that particular girl and tell her how pretty her shoes/feet are and if I could fuck your feet. Pretty sexy feet is all I fantasize about. Second is pretty sexy shoes. I have quite a collection of well worn shoes that I unfortunately had to steal. I smell and cum in shoes a lot, my favorites are flats and high heels. I work for a company that has a lot of offices and a lot of beautiful women. I know most by name as they know me but there are several hotties I don't know. Believe me, I know which office or cubicle is theirs tho. I work in maintenance so on some weekends when everybody is gone, I look for shoes that are left by these hot women. I have scored probably close to 12 pairs of hot shoes ranging from high heels, flats, sneakers, and sandals. Plus I've probably came in atleast 6 pairs that I left being too scared to take them. I'm obsessed with pretty female feet. Anybody else?