Cumming in/on pantyhose and/or stockings

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Ygo

Cumming in/on pantyhose and/or stockings

Post by Ygo »

Anyone else love to cum on or in pantyhose/stockings? While I love to wear pantyhose/stockings, I love to cream them as well. One of my latest obsessions is getting my GF's black nylon stockings (they are size SM or A) and wrapping my cock in the stocking, almost like a condom, with my head in the toe section. I like to start with rubbing my cock until it gets nice and hard and then I slide on the stocking and stroke my cock...it feels so good! I love to see my cock encased in the nylon. It doesn't take much stroking - within 10 or so strokes, I cream the toe with a big load. I carefully take the stocking off my cock, trying to preserve as much cum in the toe area of the nylon and then roll it back to the lace elastic part and put it in a bag. I love when the cum dries up and love the stains!

I've bought used pantyhose/stockings, stolen some, bought some for myself...I love pantyhose/stockings!
danywylee

Re: Cumming in/on pantyhose and/or stockings

Post by danywylee »

That sounds hot! I love to do the same. Does your GF know about this, or wear them after you've filled them up with your big load?