Alinas Nylon Feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Alinasnylonfeet

Alinas Nylon Feet

Post by Alinasnylonfeet »

Hey guys!!!! My name is Alina. I recently opened a footjob store on clips4sale.com. Obviously by the name I love to give nylon footjobs but I also have some barefoot clips and a few shoejob clips as well. I also post cum compilation clips where you can just see my pretty nylon feet taking hot loads. I will do custom clips where you can pick what outfits you want to see me in or what footfetish actions you want to see more of. Just email me your requests at Alinasnf@gmail.com and I'll do my best to make it happen. Please check me and my skillfully sexy feet out on clips4sale.com/110408.
Alinasnylonfeet

Re: Alinas Nylon Feet

Post by Alinasnylonfeet »

Here's some screenshots from my newest shoejob video Day 31 Prework Shoejob. Check my site out at Clips4sale.com/110408.
IMG_1386.JPG
IMG_1388.JPG
IMG_1391.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.