New here :)

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Rondalynne

New here :)

Post by Rondalynne »

Hi y'all! I'm new here so just wanted to introduce myself! So... ex who I was with for 3 years was into foot jobs, he loved socks, stockings, Anything in that nature seriously turned him on. At first he was a little weird telling me he liked this. I was expecting something crazy extreme by the way he was so embarrassed about it, but I really didn't think it was weird at all. I actually found it extremely hot how turned on he was and I enjoyed wearing stuff like this for him. Does this mean that I have some type of fetish for this type of stuff?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whatwhat

Re: New here :)

Post by whatwhat »

I wouldn't say so per se. Just you are dressing to please. You look great! Please feel free to post any other pics with shoes/heels. :)
Curious. What would were you thinking that might be considered extreme?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Welcome to the forum. Many men have this fetish but it varies from one person to another on preference. It is often an embarrassing thing for a guy to reveal it because it is not viewed as mainstream. Getting over that obstacle is the key to a healthy relationship. It seems to me that you also enjoy this fetish. Does it turn you on or do you just like dressing a certain way? Do you get pleasure out of doing foot/bootjobs? Those are indicators that you may be into it as well. Nothing wrong with it by any means. Great photo by the way! Would love to see more pics or hear any more if you want to discuss things further. Is there a favorite thing you enjoy most?
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I love your boots