Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling clips

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Paolo1990

Re: Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling cli

Post by Paolo1990 »

Strippers At The Office

Preview:

Description:
It’s Friday night and Taylor Raz is working late... I mean really late. She is working on a special project for her company and she has to finish up before leaving work. One problem, its Friday night, strip club night and working late means missing the strip club and that’s NOT going to work for Taylor. Instead of Taylor missing the strip club she decides to bring the strip club to her. The scene opens with Taylor on the phone calling the owner of her favorite strip club and advising him that she is working late and if they can send someone to her office for lap dances? Taylor requests a sexy vixen and they offer her their feature dancer- Amiee Cambridge, who is headlining for the weekend. The scene opens with Taylor sitting in the office waiting for Aimee to arrive. And when Amiee arrives Tay lets her know the door is open and in enters 5’9 stunning Amiee Cambridge. Amiee immediately begins to give Taylor a lap dance as Taylor sits in her chair for a few brief minutes. Taylor tells Amiee to sit on the desk as she takes off Amiee's pumps and takes a big whiff of her feet and starts to aggressively on Amiee’s pantyhose feet and licks her soles for a few minutes minutes before Taylor hears the janitor coming... she tells Aimee she will pay extra if she goes home with her! Amiee agrees!!! The scene opens with Taylor and Amiee holding hands they enter Taylor’s bedroom. Taylor takes off Amiee's pumps and continuous to aggressively suck on her pantyhose toes and soles for the remaining time. Maybe working late really paid off!

Size: 823 MB
Duration: 00:22:21 min
Type: wmv
Video: 1920x1080

Download Tezfiles:
021_Strippers_At_The_Office.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Two Foot Girls Smelling Their Feet In Pantyhose

Preview:

Description:
Daniela and Cat are talking on a bed about their pantyhose and how much they like to wear them even under trousers and leggings. They describe to each other how soft and good feeling those nylons are, how they sport in them and how they smell. It turns out they both like the smell of sweaty pantyhose and they start smelling each others nylons on their feet and both of them enjoy the scent of their feet. They are really cute and turned on by each other's feet and the scent of their soles and toes. Would you like to join them in POV video?

Size: 849 MB
Duration: 00:17:03 min
Type: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Download Tezfiles:
022_Two_Foot_Girls_Smelling_Their_Feet_In_Pantyhose.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Intense Gym Funky Feet

Preview:

Description:
Genesis and Nikki are furious with Jason as he was supposed to make them dinner when they got back from the gym, he messed up and fell asleep and now they are determined to punish him for his fuck up. They have him cuffed up and then remove their shoes and force him to inhale their foot funk. Their feet absolutely stink! They wipe their sweaty soles all over his face and grip his nose between their toes as he can do nothing but take the smelly abuse!

Size: 623 MB
Duration: 00:11:00 min
Video: 720x404

Download Tezfiles:
023_Intense_Gym_Funky_Feet.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Lesbian Foot Worship Tryst

Preview:

Description:
The men are off golfing and invite Jenna over for drinks. It isn't long after I pop the champagne that I try to go for a kiss but she won't have it. She explains the only explicit instruction in their prenup was NO KISSING on the mouth that is ... so I introduce her to a few other ways to kiss that don't require our lips to meet. I remove her sexy high heels and go to town worshiping her pretty petite feet, licking her soles, sucking her toes and enveloping all her toes in my mouth at once. But of course, eventually I want the favor returned and she does so happily, and hungrily. She makes me giggle and moan with her long flitting tongue and supple lips. Enjoy watching!

Size: 409 MB
Duration: 00:18:16 min

Download Tezfiles:
024_Lesbian_Foot_Worship_Tryst.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Goddess Jamie - Drivers Education

Preview:

Description:
Taylor had to renew his driver’s license. He had to schedule his appointment months in advance so he didn’t want to make any mistakes. When he arrived to take the test he found out that his examiner was a beautiful woman by the name Jamie. She has amazing legs and she was wearing a short skirt with black pumps. He knew it was going to be hard for him to concentrate with such a beautiful woman in the car with him. It wasn’t long into the exam that she crossed her legs and dangled her heel. He couldn’t focus at all. He was forgetting to use his directional and he couldn’t keep his eyes on the road. Jamie noticed right away that he was having a hard time focusing on the road. She took her shoe off and put her bare foot on his face while telling him when to make the next turn. He had done so poorly that it came down to him perfectly parallel parking the car or she was not going to pass him. He couldn’t do anything right today. Who could with her perfect feet and legs teasing him the entire time? He begged that she pass him and that he would do anything if she would pass him. Jamie couldn't possibly pass him if he would lose concentration every time he sees a woman with nice feet. She saw how hard his cock got while she dangled her bare feet in front of his face. So, she had him pull his cock out. She milks him with her bare feet and makes him cum all over them. Then she required him to clean the cum off her prefect size 6’s. He protests licking his own cum, but she reminds him this is the only way he will pass.

Size: 402 MB
Duration: 00:08:51 min

Download Tezfiles:
025_Drivers_Education.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Work Out My Feet

Preview:

Description:
Gianna's trainer is pushing her too hard and Gianna's had enough! Crystal taunts her for the last time as Gianna stops the treadmill and orders her trainer to the ground! Her ignorant trainer eager for another exercise gets to her knees ready for the next round of training as Gianna rips off her tennis shoes and shoves her stinky sweaty socks right in her trainer's face! She orders her to smell all of her hard work! When the trainer complains she rips off her socks revealing the real goods of her salty sweaty bare feet! She orders her trainer to lick her sweaty bare soles from her heels to her toes! "Make sure you get the balls of my feet!" the cocky Gianna orders! Crystal is obedient and wets her trainers soles and toes, every inch! She even begins to seem to enjoy it; just a little too much!

Size: 216 MB
Duration: 00:06:12 min

Download Tezfiles:
026_Work_Out_My_Feet.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Jolene's Stinky Foot Exchange Deal

Preview:

Description:
Jolene has been saving up for a while to surprise her boyfriend for his birthday. She has a reservation at a nice restaurant and just needs to borow a car to get there. Her boyfriends roommate Ninja is chilling with her as she gets off the phone with her man. She asks him about his new car and if she could borrow it for the night. Ninja laughs and says no way! It cot him a bomb and he doesn't want anything to happen to it! Jolene is desperate and suddenly comes up with a sneaky idea. She heard about his thing for stinky feet and she has been wearing her boots all day. She knows her feet get particularly cheesy in her boots and asks him if he'd like a sniff. He refuses at first, a little embarrassed by his best friends Girlfriend knowing about hos foot fetish. She takes off her boots and socks and wiggles her stinky toes in front of his face, and asks him again if he;d like to smell. The stench hid his nose and drives him crazy, he can't deny them anymore and starts sniffing between her toes and soles. he agrees to let her borrow his car in exchange for smelling her perfect feet. Jolene smiles and tells him to kneel before her as she continues to smother her sweaty soles all over his face. This new power overwhelms her as she gets more and more into it, making him lay before her as her foot stool. She exciteley calls her man to tell him she will be picking him up and they will have a great night, while Ninja is below her smelling her feet. This will work out nicely for the future she thinks! But no one can ever know!

Size: 401 MB
Duration: 00:10:51 min

Download Tezfiles:
027_Jolene_s_Stinky_Foot_Exchange_Deal.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Correcting Brother's Smelly Foot Fetish With Mommy's Help

Preview:

Description:
"OMG. My brother is such a pervert. I came home from a 4 hour dance practice to find him smelling my gym socks (my lucky gym socks I NEVER WASH) and touching himself. I immediately put him into a front headscissor and call Mom in to tell her what a little pervert her son is. She's pissed of course and tells him we're going to teach him a lesson, to correct his perversion. She takes off her high heels and puts her smelly MILF FEET in his face while I still have him restrained between my THICK THIGHS, asking him if that's what he wants, to smell Mommy's feet. He shakes his head no, but we know better. She makes him lick her feet and tells him she's been shopping in those heels for 8 hours. I put him into a reverse headscissor and she torments him so more. I squeeze him hard enough to keep him from squirming, but I want him to breathe...so he can smell Mommy's stinky feet. I put him in some other holds, eventually sitting on his chest and shoving my sweaty pantyhose feet down his throat to make him gag. I put my sweaty feet on his face so that he can smell both of our feet. Mom tells me to put him to sleep so we can use him as a foot rest, so I shove one of my socks into his mout as a gag, and put him into an over-the-throat side scissor. I blindfold him with the other sock and SQUEEZE...the sock falls down onto his nose when I SNAP my thighs around him and his shuts his eyes in defeat. Haha. Little pervert. I join Mom on the couch and we laugh while we use his LIMP body as a foot rest, wiggling our toes while we watch TV."

Size: 250 MB
Duration: 00:11:05 min

Download Tezfiles:
028_Correcting_Brother_s_Smelly_Foot_Fetish_With_Mommy_s_Help.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Katrin & Avril - "The Sweaty Shower"

Preview:

Description:
There is nothing better than a well trained — submissive/ward/slave, however, the modify of breaking a truly unsubmissive or stiff spear is quite fortifying – slowly crushing his will and turning him into putty in your hands. It’s like a duel of wills and the confrontation as a Headmistress is to stumble on the key to unlocking this male’s strength, pronouncement his affection, what will break loose him – affliction, indignity, servitude, forbearance – so many tools in the Mistress’s arsenal… and so much fun to be had onlong the way.

Size: 615 MB
Duration: 00:32:33 min

Download Tezfiles:
029_The_Sweaty_Shower.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Foot Worship Makes Everything Better

Preview:

Description:
Jeanette and I were supposed to go out for an early meal and drinks before seeing a show and going clubbing ... but I just got a call from my date canceling on me! Needless to say I'm bummed. And once Jeanette realizes what's happened she needs to make it better. After all, thats what friends are for, right?! She has me put my feet on her lap complimenting my sexy new shoes. She starts to rub my feet then takes my shoes off. She gives me a great foot rub then starts to worship them. Kissing and licking my soles, sucking on each of my toes, and sticking her tongue between each and every one of them. We talk about boys, the good band and ugly while she plays with my pretty feet, making me feel MUCH better!

Size: 350 MB
Duration: 00:15:37 min

Download Tezfiles:
030_Foot_Worship_Makes_Everything_Better.mp4