Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling clips

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Paolo1990

Re: Delicious Foot Worship, Pov, Footjobs, Foot Smelling cli

Post by Paolo1990 »

Nikki Next's Stinky Smelly Gym Feet

Preview:

Description:
18 year old Nikki's been working up a sweat at the gym, staying in shape as she always does. She returns home and has her slave laid out ready to clean her sweaty feet. She smothers him first with her stinky socks making sure he inhales all that stink. Then she removes her socks and pins his nose between her ripe toes, his must sniff all of the toejam that has accumulated in there. She has him stick out his tongue and clean the soles, wiping her soles across it over and over again, making sure the tongue gets between each and every toe. He is a well trained foot cleaner for his princess and will do whatever she says!

Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:09:04 min
Type: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Download Tezfiles:
031_Nikki_Next_s_Stinky_Smelly_Gym_Feet.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Sniff My Feet Loser

Preview:

Description:
Haha watch this this tiny asian loser slave. Isn't he ridicolous? This worthless piece of shi** does everythin to please his Godess. I started to trample him under my flat everyday booties. Then I order him to remove my shoes so that I can put my feet in his face. I laugh about him while he has to smell my stinky socks. I slap his face with my feet and he cries like a lil girl. That was awesome.

Size: 506 MB
Duration: 00:11:23 min
Type: wmv

Download Tezfiles:
032_Sniff_My_Feet_Loser.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Sweaty Foot Smothering

Preview:

Description:
Goddess Holly has been Facesitting Her Slave, completely smothering him under her sweaty ass, but now she's decided to do some foot smothering too! She pinches the slave's nose shut with her toes, with his mouth taped shut he really can't breathe at all! Of course when she does let him have any air he is breathing in her sweaty foot scent. "Its probably almost better not to breathe" Holly laughs as the slave sucks in air beneath her sweaty feet, nodding in agreement. "I'll remember you said that!" She says, pinching the slave's nose shut again. There is no escape for this slave. Even when Holly has had enough for now, she isn't going to let him out of his sleep stack. This slave is stuck, waiting to be smothered over and over again.

Size: 192 MB
Duration: 00:04:30 min
Type: mp4
Video: 1280x720

Download Tezfiles:
033_Sweaty_Foot_Smothering.mp4
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Post Workout Foot Worship

Preview:

Description:
We get home from gym day and by the time I get to the room he's already asleep. What better time to make him smell My sweaty feet. I remove My shoes and socks. I place My socks on his face and make him take in the aroma. Then it's sweaty feet time as I place them in his face. This gets him up and he starts to worship My feet, licking My soles and sucking My toes. I didn't think he would like My gym feet but he's not resisting. Nothing like some post workout foot worship fun. I just might have to make this a regular event.

Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:11:36 min
Video: 1280x720

Download Tezfiles:
034_Post_Workout_Foot_Worship.wmv
Paolo1990

Post by Paolo1990 »

Devon Fat Shamed By Sorority Girls And Hazed Into Foot Worship (Part 2)

Preview:

Description:
Devon is emotionally devastated. The sorority she is pledging to has just humiliated and shamed her. Even though she is sad, nobody cares about her feelings. Devon is a pledge, and as a pledge she must do as she is told. Amadahy and Sasha want Devon to smell their socks and lick their feet. They want to see how much Devon is willing to debase herself to earn being seen out with the sorority. Devon does as she is told in hopes that she will be included in a sorority event. Devon does everything her sisters have asked of her, and still doesn’t get to go out.

Size: 582 MB
Duration: 00:07:51 min

Download Tezfiles:
035_Devon_Fat_Shamed_By_Sorority_Girls_And_Hazed_Into_Foot_Worship_Part_2.wmv