Asian and Persian moving out

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Tiafain789

Asian and Persian moving out

Post by Tiafain789 »

As outlined in the original thread (found here: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=65884) I came across two bags of stuff from two girls that moved out from my friend's flat complex.
Sadly there were no used panties (where the heck do girls throw these away to???), but I did get a lot of pantyhose.

The ones belonging to the persian girl are the ones with the most smell from the toes, big bonus was that they were still rolled up when I found them and still had a little scent of her perfume. Really low denier as well, probably around 10 Den, and super soft.

The ones belonging to the asian girl seems to be of better quality, a little thicker, but much more of a satin feel to them.

Both girls seems to have size 75A / 34A in bra size. The three belonging to the asian chick are much more sensual, decent cup shape and overall sexier.

Will probably wrap the pantyhose and jerk off and spray my cum over the rest of the bras or shoes. But taking suggestions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Re: Asian and Persian moving out

Post by floplove »

Nice haul !! Looks like a good time.
Maybe a bit of dress-up and jerk off!
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Great score on the bras! That is so hot
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Heh, so the pantyhose must be size XS / 32 or something.... because they are small! They still make great JO material though. The persian pantyhose are really soft to the touch. I blasted one load into the toe area of one of them, but didn't get a photo. Next up I came into the crotch area and another load into another pair of her tan pantyhose. I haven't done anything with the black pair, but I will soon.

Also forgot that I found this pink bra among the stuff belonging to the asian chick. Enjoy :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
danywylee

Post by danywylee »

So HOT! I love seeing cum on pantyhose! I hope you post more pics, especially ones of you blasting into the dirty/smelly toe part.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Hot bra. You are so lucky to find those