Top Clips - Foot Job

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Ivyy

Re: Top Clips - Foot Job

Post by Ivyy »

Iman & RedBone FJ duo

Iman & Redd give J a great 2 girl FootJob. They oil his shaft and each begin to tease his cock with their toes. It seemed like a FJ competition to see who has the best skills. They each take turns using their soles while the other work her toes on his shaft. Soon they get their FJ rhythm and give a great toe jerking ending coating their 10 toes with cum!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/248/1 ... 28remix%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Bratty Girl Scout Naomi Swann Makes Loser Cum In Pants

Naomi Swann is a bratty little girl scout and wants money. Naomi shows up an unsuspecting losers house and barges in. Naomi has some cookies to sell and she wants a hundred bucks for a box. The loser is to cheap and refuses. Naomi pushes the loser down and takes off her chucks. Naomi makes him smell her platino clad pantyhose feet as she shoves them in his face...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... n+Pants+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Naomi Catches Loser Starring At Feet At Exxxotica Expo Forces Him To Cum In Pants

Cute 18 yr old Naomi Swann is at the her booth At Exxxotica and notices a fan has been starring at her dangling in in out of her heels the whole convention. Naomi's feet hurt from standing in heels all day and cant help but to dangle her perfect feet in and out of her heels. Naomi has had it and confronts this loser. Naomi demands this loser come up to her room. Naomi has a has a surprise for this loser she is going to make him worship her sweaty feet. As Naomi is shoving her feet in his face she notices he is getting a hard on. Naomi presses her feet against his cock and begins to rub. Naomi devises a diabolical plan, she is going to make this loser cum in his pants and make him walk around the convention floor. The loser foot fan try's to resist but the smell and site of Naomi's feet is to much to bare. The loser blows his load in his pants leaving a huge cum stain in his pants. Naomi leaves him a cummy mess then kicks him out of the room.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... n+Pants+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Caught Sniffing Sisters Feet In Hotel Room Footjob Blowjob

Alexis and Lance are stuck sharing a room together and are both livid. Alexis is especially livid having to share a bed with her loser step brother Lance. Alexis lets Lance know they will be sleeping head to toe and he better not get near her. Lance is shocked and cant believe his own step sister would even have to tell him that. Alexis and Lance proceed to lay head and foot. All of a sudden Alexis silky nylon soles slowly begin to peak out of the covers as she stretches in her sleep right in front of Lance's face. Alexis silky size ten soles are directly in Lance's face now. Lance has a shocked look in his face and cant help but to want to get a sniff. Lance begins to move his nose closer to Alexis's nylon soles and takes deep whiffs as he does. Alexis is woken by Lance's breath hitting her feet and is pissed. Alexis cant believe her brother is smelling her feet and begins to yell at him. Alexis then has a thought. Mom is supposed to come by later and sleep on the other bed if she catches Lance with a hard cock with cum all over him she will defiantly be able to permanently kick him out of the bed. Alexis can see Lance already has a hard on and grabs it. Alexis shoves her nylon soles in Lance face and pulls down his boxers. Alexis strokes Lance's hard cock up and down as she forces him to smell her nylon clad soles. Lance try to protest but Alexis strong grip on his cock is to much to bare. Alexis knows how much her feet are turning him on so she wraps her nylon soles around his cock and proceeds to give him a footjob. Lance is trying his hardest not to cum and is having some success.Lance's success with be short lived though. Alexis knows mom will be back shortly so she needs to get Lance to blow his load and soon! Alexis then takes things up a notch Alexis props her feet up behind her and shoves Lance's cock down her throat. Alexis tongue teases and sucks his cock til Lance cannot take it anymore. Alexis then takes Lance's cock out of her mouth and wraps her soles around his cock as she strokes it. Finally Lance cannot hold it any longer and shoots his load all over Alexis hands and nylon clad soles. Alexis then quickly moves to the other side of the bed as she hears mom walk in.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... Blowjob+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Mom Finds Her Cummy Pantyhose In Sun's Laundry Footjob

Macy is doing laundry and picks up her sons hamper. Macy glances into the hamper and sees multiple pairs of pantyhose. Macy pulls a pair and sees her sons cum on the foot of her pantyhose. Macy shocked that her son has her worn pantyhose and there are his own cum on them. Macy knows her son will be home from school soon so she sits on the kitchen table to discuss this matter. Macy son walks in and she is sitting waiting for him. Macy begins to question her son about her find but notices as she is talking her son is fixated on her shoe dangling off her feet. Macy looks at her sons crotch and can see his bulge begin to grow. Macy is not sure how to handle this but thinks of a plan of action. Macy also feels sympathy for her dear son and decides to give him an ultimatum. Macy lets her son know since he is so interested in her feet and as long as he doesn't tell dad and does all his chores she will stoke his cock with her feet until he cums. Macy tells her son to drop his pants and get on the floor. Macy wraps her soles around his cock and strokes until he shoots his load all over her black pantyhose soles. Macy shows off her cummy feet and sends him to him room.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50441 ... Footjob+HD
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Footjob Quick Cummer

Foot worship & a foot job with a very horny slave with little orgasm control. He's so worked up it takes almost nothing at all for him to blow his load. Tsk Tsk.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/23869 ... ick+Cummer
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Leilani and Nikki Double Footjob

I couldn't wait to see Leilani again after our first visit. This time I've got Nikki with me who now stays in Florida. There's really not a lot to say about this video, the two take turns using hands and feet to handle my dick together as a team. I cum between Leilani's arches as I beg her to wait but she tells me no and keeps jerking me until my load squirts out the top.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53237 ... le+Footjob
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Cheating Husband Tricked By Wife's Friend

Toby Springs has been cheating on his wife for about two years now, and has no idea she has found out. She has come up with a plan to teach him a lesson he will never forget. When Toby arrives at Chloe Kennedy's house, he thinks he is going to get a "quick handjob;" he soon finds out is not the case. Chloe explains she likes things kinky and leads him to the room. Next thing Toby knows, he is strapped down on the bed with mitts and a sense desperation mask on! Instead of getting a handjob, Chloe explains that his wife set this up and he is about to have her stinky feet all over his pathetic dick. She begins rubbing her smelly feet all over his dick, causing him to get hard. Seeing this, she begins making fun of him about how much of a bitch he is and now she is to be referred to as mistress. She starts to rub his dick faster and faster till he is spilling his load all over. As she laughs at him for being so pathetic, Chloe grabs a chastity device and tells this cheating husband that his slave training is just beginning.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12276 ... %28PT+1%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Maria Marley Meets Angelica: Sniff My Feet While She Sucks You Off

The Set-up: As you all know I love working with Maria and she's like my foot bff. Looks like she has a connecting flight that stops at Chicago. Half jokingly she sends me a message with her flight and suggests she stay in Chicago. Hell yeah you should, just come stay at my house, I offer. Next thing you know I'm picking her up from the airport and she's telling me the story about how she had to take her shoes off at security and was getting the side eye from everyone around her because her feet and shoes were so smelly.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53237 ... ks+You+Off
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Rain Makes me Crave Her Soles and Ruins my Orgasm

I meet Rain (@crave_my_soles) one day after I take a look at my IG and I see this girl had posted a picture of a big "Welcome to Indiana" sign and I'm like hell... who is this? I know that sign!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/53237 ... +my+Orgasm