New Studios - Footjobs

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Ivyy

Re: New Studios - Footjobs

Post by Ivyy »

Ayla Hot Summer Sockjob

I was able to work with Ayla Aysel this summer. The last time I've seen her, I was behind the camera filming my buddy John from FuckedFeet. She had these amazing socks that made my cock pretty excited and from that moment I knew that I had to shoot with her soon. She's really good with her toes through those incredible socks. Watch Ayla Aysel hot summer sockjob.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/38506 ... er+Sockjob
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

MISTRESS GAIA - SMELLING FOOTJOB

CUSTOM REQUEST - '' Hi Mistress Gaia, I have another idea for a custom :) This time with the old stinky gym sneakers and the soft smelly white socks from "After Gym Foot Domination". "Foot gagging with sneakers" You come home from the gym and jogging. Your feet are warm, stinky, and smelly. Now you have lots of work at your desk or table. You decide you want a soft squishy foot stool to rest your foot on. You order your lucky naked to lay FACE down under your desk or table. And spread his legs wide. Now his useless squishy penis and balls are laying on the floor. You slowly slide your stinky smelly warm socked feet out of your sneakers. You take one and put it in his face and tell him to stick his nose inside and smell it. Your nose and sneakers. His foot deep in his scrotum. You then step deep in between his legs. Squashing his little penis and balls flat. Completely ignoring his moaning and groaning while you work at your computer. Maybe crossing your other leg over the leg that has your foot buried deep between his legs. You slowly twist, squash, and mash his little balls and penis under your warm smelly socked foot. He feels a new confusing sensation of feeling his soft warm stinky socked foot squashing precum out of him. He's completely humiliated being ignored and used as your personal foot stool under your desk. His cum being forced out of him. The smell of your foot and the feeling of your foot. He has a uncontrollable orgasm on the floor under your foot. Comepletely imbarrassed and humiliated laying face down under your desk. You completely ignore his orgasm and continue using his useless penis and balls as your footstool. Forcing an even bigger puddle of cum to form from continuing to push deep inbetween his legs. can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' The smell of your foot and the feeling of your foot. He has a uncontrollable orgasm on the floor under your foot. Comepletely imbarrassed and humiliated laying face down under your desk. You completely ignore his orgasm and continue using his useless penis and balls as your footstool. Forcing an even bigger puddle of cum to form from continuing to push deep inbetween his legs. can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' The smell of your foot and the feeling of your foot. He has a uncontrollable orgasm on the floor under your foot. Comepletely imbarrassed and humiliated laying face down under your desk. You completely ignore his orgasm and continue using his useless penis and balls as your footstool. Forcing an even bigger puddle of cum to form from continuing to push deep inbetween his legs. can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' Comepletely imbarrassed and humiliated laying face down under your desk. You completely ignore his orgasm and continue using his useless penis and balls as your footstool. Forcing an even bigger puddle of cum to form from continuing to push deep inbetween his legs. can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' Comepletely imbarrassed and humiliated laying face down under your desk. You completely ignore his orgasm and continue using his useless penis and balls as your footstool. Forcing an even bigger puddle of cum to form from continuing to push deep inbetween his legs. can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. '' can you have some different camera angles in this clip? Some close up showing your socked foot deep between his legs? Some showing your foot and powerful legs pushing deep inbetween his legs. Can you show any precum being squashed out of his balls? Thank you Mistress. ''

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/55553 ... NG+FOOTJOB
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Leilani At Her Best

My most recent shoot with Leilani was a blast as always when shooting with her. I wanted to do another video for our passion series, but I decided to skip that for this one. This is my first POV with video with Leilani and she looks good straight on. I love the way she strokes my BBC with her pretty little toes and soles. She sure does know how to get the job done.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13221 ... t+Her+Best
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

The master of the beautiful foot plays with her Cheap slave at home

The master of the beautiful foot plays with her Cheap slave at home. Let's see how she operates. Yes, that's right! Cheap slaves can no longer resist the attack of beautiful masters' soles of feet. Soon it's hard! Erection is shameful, isn't it? Let's hold it! Otherwise, the master will step on your testicles.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13084 ... ve+at+home
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Foot jobs to Julian

This young and shy guy has had a foot job done by me and he has me cum on his feet, he was very shy and it took a while to make him hard cock but then he made me a good cumshot as I like it

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13260 ... +to+Julian
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Crazy Footjob Positions

Fans have been requesting sound with my videos, so from now on...all of my adult videos will contain sound. See the hottest, most requested video download from Pepper - with sound - right here. Mmm... sexy!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13264 ... 2FSound%29
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Put Your Feet On Me

This fun patio foot job is just the way to kick off the night. This is a sexy video with a lot of sole in it. Mistress E puts the right foot forward to do the bad thing with Nicky Rebel's eager cock. There's no pussy footing about this when he busts his messy load all over Her little piggies.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13278 ... Feet+On+Me
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

[542] high heeld pantyhosed foot job

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13194 ... d+foot+job
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Girlfriend agrees to footjob if only I cum on her new heels

The cruise was awesome, but something was disturbing Nicole. She was strange with me until one day she told me if I didn’t like her feet at all and I was like you are on drugs really? She confesses that on the cruise I was looking at a girl with grey toenails and she feel that her feet are enough. That if I like that color I should ask her to have her toenails painted. I didn’t think about that since she is experimenting with my fetish and I don’t want to scare her off. After that she went to the pharmacy bought that color and told me that after sex, she is going to let me fuck her feet and the only way that I can cum is on her heels not on her soft and gentle feet as a punishment. Little thing she knows that my fetish for heels is way greater that my foot fetish.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13258 ... s+1080+MP4
Ivyy

Post by Ivyy »

Size 13 Dildo Foot Job

Watch as my enormous beautiful feet stroke my dildo. Imagine it's your cock between my feet. This is one you won't forget!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/13304 ... o+Foot+Job