Fuzzy socks fetish <3

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Silentfox

Re: Fuzzy socks fetish <3

Post by Silentfox »

Now that my gf lows more about my fetish I cum in her fuzzy sock when we hang out and then make her put it back on, she loves the felling so it's a win/win
fuzzysocksaddict

Post by fuzzysocksaddict »

Silentfox wrote:Now that my gf lows more about my fetish I cum in her fuzzy sock when we hang out and then make her put it back on, she loves the felling so it's a win/win
OMG!!! You are so lucky that she let you cum in her fuzzy socks before she put them on!!! I would love to do this!!! see her beautiful little feet get into those fuzzy socks soak of cum!!! what a pleasure it would be!! :P But after seing this I couldn't resist!! I would cum on her feet while she is wearing her fuzzy socks!!
uggsaresexy

Post by uggsaresexy »

-
Last edited by uggsaresexy on Sun May 30, 2021 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuzzysocksaddict

uggsaresexy wrote:These are some pics from my exgf. She often wear fuzzy socks. She loves them and wear them all the time so they are very smelly *.*
Sometimes she gave me an footjob with her fuzzy socks an and let me cum on or inside of them *.*

I hope you enjoy them like me :D
IMG-20121104-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20130225-WA0013.jpg
IMG-20131124-WA0034.jpg
IMG-20140206-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20140418-WA0025.jpg
Wow!!!! they are really nice!! I really love smelly fuzzy socks!! Your so lucky to had the chance to enjoyed some fuzzy socks footjobs and to have cum in or on them!!
Do you have fuzzy socks or did she gave you some paires of her fuzzy socks?? I would love to see more pictures if you can!! Her uggs are really sexy too but they didn't look as fuzzy and soft as her fuzzy socks :P
uggsaresexy

Post by uggsaresexy »

-
Last edited by uggsaresexy on Sun May 30, 2021 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
fuzzysocksaddict

uggsaresexy wrote:I've got some more pic's from her:

I also got some pic's from fuzzy socks from other girls if you want to see them? :p

I would love to see all of them!!! :D I just love fuzzy socks and love to see girl wear them!!! :P
fuzzysockjob

Post by fuzzysockjob »

Wow, more please:)
uggsaresexy

Post by uggsaresexy »

-
Last edited by uggsaresexy on Sun May 30, 2021 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

I just pulled out my fuzzy socks, I had a lot more than I thought, I have 5 pairs of fuzzy socks( wearing one), one single fuzzy sock, 6 pairs of regular socks, with two extra socks, four head bands, two pairs of underwear, also I have 8 or so pairs of uggs all 8 plus, 6 fuzzy north face jackets, one onesie, some wigs, 1 other jacket with fur around the hood, any requests of things for me to do, I will be tossing out somethings soon due to lack of space
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Silentfox wrote:I just pulled out my fuzzy socks, I had a lot more than I thought, I have 5 pairs of fuzzy socks( wearing one), one single fuzzy sock, 6 pairs of regular socks, with two extra socks, four head bands, two pairs of underwear, also I have 8 or so pairs of uggs all 8 plus, 6 fuzzy north face jackets, one onesie, some wigs, 1 other jacket with fur around the hood, any requests of things for me to do, I will be tossing out somethings soon due to lack of space

what are you getting rid of?