Fuzzy socks fetish <3

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

fuzzysocksaddict

Fuzzy socks fetish <3

Post by fuzzysocksaddict »

Like every one here I have a Footfetish!! :D I really love feet, slippers and socks!! But what I love the most are fuzzy thing such as Fuzzy socks, fluffy slippers, cozy blankets, furry sweaters and warm uggs!! I really love fuzzy cloths!! <3

But what I love the most in all those fuzzy things are fuzzy socks!!! :oops: I am addict to that kinds of socks!!! They are just amazing!! That super warm and cozy feeling that I get while rubbing my dick with those fuzzy socks is just amazing!! Those fuzzy socks get me hard every time I touch them!! I love to wrapped them around my cock and rub those fuzzy socks on my dick!! every fluffy inch of fuzzy socks are just the best feeling that I ever felt!!! <3

I currently have 8 pairs of fuzzy socks!! 7 pair of regular fuzzy socks and 1 pair of super fuzzy wool socks!!! <3 All those fuzzy socks have been given to me by my best friend!! She is so sweet for giving me her fuzzy socks!! She is also the only one in my entourage to know about my fuzzy socks fetish!! Unfortunately she is not a fetishist of feet or fuzzy socks :cry: but she is ok with mine!! :D

if you also love to rub you with soft fuzzy socks(or fuzzy objects), do not hesitate to talk about it, tell us your stories and post photos !! : mrgreen: If you never try this, I suggest you to find yourself a pair of fuzzy socks as soon as possible and give you a good handjob!! : wink:

i'll share stories and pictures of fuzzy socks rubbing as soon as I be able to!!!
for now those are my fuzzy socks!! <3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Silentfox

Re: Fuzzy socks fetish <3

Post by Silentfox »

I do, I have many furry things such as uggs, fuzzy socks, other fur jackets, and other thing I like that are sexy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fuzzysocksaddict

Silentfox wrote:I do, I have many furry things such as uggs, fuzzy socks, other fur jackets, and other thing I like that are sexy
Great!! :D do you have any photos or story ?? :oops:
Can be pics or story of any of your furry things :D
pm me if you want
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Lol I wish I could cum on a girls uggs in school and have them walk around with the cum on them, OMG heaven
fuzzysocksaddict

Silentfox wrote:Lol I wish I could cum on a girls uggs in school and have them walk around with the cum on them, OMG heaven
Yeah sure it is!! I woulds dislike to do it too loll
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Lol I have a inch of my gfs fuzzy socks, also I just got a basically brand new pair of uggs
fuzzysocksaddict

Silentfox wrote:Lol I have a inch of my gfs fuzzy socks, also I just got a basically brand new pair of uggs
Great could you post pics of your new uggs?? and also of your gf socks??
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Yea ill do that soon, not a lot of time sorry but soon
fuzzysocksaddict

did you ever rub your cock with fuzzy socks and cum on them??
Silentfox

Post by Silentfox »

Lol yea, one time I was out of town and I was staying in a family friends house, they have a daughter my age, and she left her fuzzy socks on the table, later at night I came inside them and put them back hehe