My wife

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

controlfreak

My wife

Post by controlfreak »

I recently started a thread in off topic sillyness. I think this would be a better place for this. Me and my wife just started a store on c4s. The link is http://www.clips4sale.com/store/96585 we focus on footjobs, heeljobs,toejobs, dangling, ruined orgasms, and over all cuckolding and domination. I attached some pictures of her in action and hope if you enjoy the pictures you might visit our store. All are screenshots of out videos the first two unfortunately are not my mess on them although I wish it was. Feel free to leave comments on her or ideas and things ud like to see. Hopefully we could get a nice fanbase and keep going with our adventure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
controlfreak

Re: My wife

Post by controlfreak »

Here are two more pictures from recent videos. The first one is after she got done with her lover. The second one is me getting a footjob after they had fun together. Her lover cums like a champ.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
controlfreak

Post by controlfreak »

Again here's more from other videos of ours.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Would love to see a BBC dump sperm all over her soles
controlfreak

Post by controlfreak »

Sry for the late reply. She's been busy with her lover and I've been busy with the camera. As far as a BBC dumping one on them I'd love to see that too but unfortunately she's not into black dick. She has a steady lover and the pictures of his cum on them is why he's steady and she's not getting rid of him. Sry about that.
controlfreak

Post by controlfreak »

So I was told some people might like a history about me and my wife and our situation. We have been married for 8 years. She's controlling and I'm submissive. A match made in heaven. She as the dominate one is allowed to do as she pleases sexually and I am to stay faithful to her. To some this may sound bad but it works for us. We love each other and sex is sex plain and simple. We do not mix the two. She has had lovers from day one. We made a deal that her feet were mine only because of my fetish. And it worked for years.

We got the idea recently to make videos of her and me. All was well and videos were selling slowly but selling none the less. One night we were going to make a video but she had a date so I got the idea to film her getting ready in one video and giving me a footjob when she got home in another. Once those were made and uploaded all sales of our other videos stopped and everyone was buying those. Than we were making another video of a shoejob and at the end right before I came her lover came to the door and she remembered he was supposed to come over. As I was pulsing and the cum was at the tip of my dick she opened the door and walked away leaving me to cum with no stimulation at all. Once I uploaded that video it sold as well as the date videos.

That's when we relized people wanted to see her ruin my orgasms. Than one night her and her lover were in bed fucking. I was laying in the floor waiting my turn because the plan was make a video when they finished before they went to bed. Her lover got the bright idea to pull out and cum on her feet. She got the idea that it would be interesting to not clean them and use his cum as lube for me. That video to date sold more than any other we made. One thing she will not do is let me film her with him because she says what him and her do is privet. I can only film finished product. I'm in the process now of trying to get her to let me film them. As u can see in most of the pictures of her feet covered in cum that he cums very heavy and a lot. I mean ALOT. This is where we are at now. If anyone wants more detail on anything just ask. I'm not afraid to tell. Also ideas and comments are very welcome.
controlfreak

Post by controlfreak »

Here's a few more pics. Please comment and feel free to visit our site. More videos are cumming.
controlfreak

Post by controlfreak »

This is one of the new videos. She got home at 530 am so I could go to work. I begged fr a footjob and after begging a lot she gave in. As u can see at the end she held up her end of the bargain. I got my footjob but she wasn't giving me a cumshot. She waited and as I was about to blow she pulled away and watched instead of doing anything.
hotdog

Post by hotdog »

great photos mate!

do you think you'd be able to do the same, but except with her wearing stockings/nylons ;)
djfergu

Post by djfergu »

EPIC pics....may I see more?