please delete topic

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

sandalfan1

Re: ***Cum on my asian wife and her feet!***

Post by sandalfan1 »

Is it possible to see these covered in cum? Especially with those beautiful feet in them!
Slut_02_63.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Id love to fun on her feet especially if she was wearing boots or socks let me know if youd be intrested in selling some of her socks or boots
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

Hi there everyone, I have noted all your good ideas about getting other men cumming the wife's shoes etc... I might do that but it's kinda risky to get the parcel back.
heelguy1985 wrote:Lend out some of her heels or flats for another man to load up without her knowing, and then see her walk in them afterwards!
if anyone is interested here to get her shoes in Europe I could send a pair for you in december but you have to send it back very quick so she could wear them eventually.
Slider6 wrote:Id love to fun on her feet especially if she was wearing boots or socks let me know if youd be intrested in selling some of her socks or boots
I might have a pair of white ankle boots for you, I can check if some pair of socks are dirty in the laundry.

Please guys PM me if you want to get something from my wife! I will maybe ship some of her stuff in december

For now I let you watch more of her pics I found ( thought I've lost these pics )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Sweet thanks
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

Hi guys I have noticed many pics disappeared from my posts so I repost here some photos of my asian wife's feet for you guys! Hope you will enjoy and cum on them!!
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

So more pics
teefseohs

Post by teefseohs »

And now I post some recent pics of her feet:
albers1

Post by albers1 »

yhx for reuploading. sent me a pm if you want some tributes
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
BullAndy

Post by BullAndy »

The lady has very nice (tiny) feet and toes. Some years before I had a southern chinese girlfriend, size 3 uk (35 EU) shoes and she loved wearing very high heels 7 inch (17,5 cms) or more. After the relation ended after some years. I got a south Korean girlfriend, also size 3 - 3,5 (EU 35-36) and wearing high heels. Thank you for your contribution. Greetings from Holland.
BullAndy3

Post by BullAndy3 »

Good set of pictures, is your wife Korean?