Shiny pantyhose and wedges footjob + cum. Cum on it please!

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Disciples

Shiny pantyhose and wedges footjob + cum. Cum on it please!

Post by Disciples »

Hi there!

I am in love with shiny nylons and high heels, and fortunately my girlfriend is partner in this.
This is a set of her shiny wolford neon 40 nylons and black wedges, I hope you all like them!

I do always ask for it:
I'am straight, but seeing someone elses sperm on her photos realy turns me on. So if you like these pictures please be cum on them! :) Print it, use a tablet, monitor, or something, and than take a picture of it and upload it right here. This would be the best 'thanks' for sharing our photos. :) If we get some cummed photos will upload more images! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Shiny pantyhose and wedges footjob + cum. Cum on it plea

Post by Newfootlover »

Man those are hot pictures!! She's got some sexy feet and her legs look amazing covered!!
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

You are a lucky guy! :P Very hot pics
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Would you be interested in trading tribute pics, I'll cum on your girl, you cum on mine?

phosejones@gmail.com