Hallo new to foot jobs

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

footjawbs

Hallo new to foot jobs

Post by footjawbs »

Hallo :3

My partner is into feet but I don't have a clue about how to give a foot job :c.I need tips on how to give one! Im also slightly worried about possibly hurting him >_<.
ksocks

Re: Hallo new to foot jobs

Post by ksocks »

Hi :)

First of all You won't hurn him of course if you're barefoot :)
You can start it drom laying on the bed, your boyfriend/husband is sitting. Put just one or two feet on his pants, tell him, that you would like to have a massage. Then by one feet come closer to his croth gently and slowly (as you would massage him but with foot) :)
You can press his cock a little through his pants and gently move forward and backward. Be serious and brave at that point. Do not show your incertitude or concern it can spoil the situation :)
Of course there is a point when you or he must unzip his fly. Then you can but don't have to use a lubricante on your feet. Can be a creme for softening skin too. Then grab his cock between your toes, press it a little bit, move up and down and don't be afraid if he throw his lotion on your toes and around :)

Of course next time you can add some erotic movements of your feet on him... as like as gently moving on his stomach, chest to face etc. You can order him to lick your foot etc. It just need some imagination, but If you don't like it, we can't change anything here...

By the way... If he wants shoe job it needs some more practice than normal footjob, but you can keep it up! :) Don't be frightened and everything will be ok. You can of course ask him to show you how he would like to have it done.

I am quite new to this forum and I don't know how to put photos yes, cause I would show you how to do it properly (probably my way) :)
But well... many man would like it! :)

Hope I have helped! :D
dcw1962

Re: Hallo new to foot jobs

Post by dcw1962 »

FB_IMG_1426225443310.jpg
My wife does wonderful footjobs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.