Roomie's legwear

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Tiafain789

Roomie's legwear

Post by Tiafain789 »

Hi, just figured I should start posting in this forum as well.
Roomie's heels (original thread): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=51407
Roomie's underwear: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=51458&p=363386#p363386
Roomie's sneakers and socks (no longer updated with socks, those will be found in this thread): viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51421
Roomie's flats: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=52546

AAaaaaaaand onto the update...
More pictures of creamed pantyhose and socks were requested. for the first update I present her ultra sheer, soft pantyhose, I kid you not, those hose were like silk. Super thin and soft. I wrapped the gusset around my dick and then put my hand through the foot area and jerked off. Due to the sheerness of the hose that cum just got stuck everywhere! After having it dry in for a day there were still crust and sticky spots from where I had blasted my cum. Decided to clean them with water before I put them back into her pantyhose drawer. DAMN, can't wait until she's off to some fancy get-together and she'll put on those pantyhose.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Re: Roomie's legwear

Post by Tiafain789 »

Socks in this post.
The pictures don't do justice to these socks. They are actually sparkling with some kind of material.
Sadly, they were clean when I found them.
Good thing about it; when she finally does wear them, hopefully her sweaty, cute toes will help to liquefy the cum deposit I left in there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Last edited by FlipFlopsx on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nr1hoselover

Post by nr1hoselover »

So sexy and hot