Mature feet - do you like?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

ferdyporto

Mature feet - do you like?

Post by ferdyporto »

Some more pics of my wife's feet and shoes only to know if you like them and what kind of sexual games you would do with her provocative and sinful slut feet.
She really likes to show them everywhere, and loves to tease fetishists (men and women) with their feet, in several ways, either in danglings, whether taking off and leaving teasingly tip over or fall off the shoes and slippers, waiting for the reaction of her admirers. When they are completely turn on with the view, and move forward for not resisting any longer, with lust and sexual desire, she let them enjoy her feet in the most sinful ways as the real bitch she is.

What is your final verdict about my slut wife's feet?
ferdyporto

Re: Mature feet - do you like?

Post by ferdyporto »

No one likes? That's ok, I will delete and never show them here. I do not discuss the tastes of others, much less about feet.
aanfehr

Post by aanfehr »

please, cum on them.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh. I love them all. Especially that she's "mature".
Please post more