Friends Sleeping GF feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

FootFreak

Re: Friends Sleeping GF feet

Post by FootFreak »

Was that the only time you got her feet?...you had any other adventures with sleeping feet?
Misery

Post by Misery »

FootFreak wrote:Was that the only time you got her feet?...you had any other adventures with sleeping feet?
Well, i have had my way with a few other girls feet while they were asleep as well. just no pictures sadly.
and yes this was the only time i got her feet. i have cummed her sneakers multiple times though.
shy8

Post by shy8 »

Wow
Misery

Post by Misery »

so i visited my friend and his wife i spotted a pair of heels and didnt get a chance to cum them, but i visited last night got wasted and stole one of her heels and just had my way with it. too bad they dont smell worn out or anything. but oh well....im worried when they notice one of her heels is missing lmao
sorry the photos got cut off.

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those shoes are hot! Are you going to load them up and return them?
Misery

Post by Misery »

sandalfan1 wrote:Those shoes are hot! Are you going to load them up and return them?
Yup
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

So what ended up happening? Did you return her heels full of cum?
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

its me misery, i forgot the password to my account, anyway this is my new user.

Okay so here is an update. my friend and his wife broke up. as for the heels i didn't have a chance to return them to her she didn't even notice they were gone because she was moving. before she moved though us 3 went out to the bar. she got wasted i was pretty drunk and my friend was buzzed, she kept slapping my ass and a couple of other peoples asses at the bar then closing time came around, we went back to her place and those two got into an argument and he left went back to his place and it was just me and her! she was wearing some sexy little flats i couldn't keep my eyes off of them and then later we went to the living room and she was hinting about having sex and we later ended up fucking! i could not believe i was fucking this girl as i have always wanted to. sadly she told my friend about us fucking the next day but he didnt seem to care since she was leaving him and moving away and that was the last time i was with her or seen her. i do have some pictures
zrim

Post by zrim »

Do you have pictures of her flats she was wearing?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Totally hot! Do post pics if you have them!