Gfs Feet!

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

skecherfanatic

Re: Gfs Feet!

Post by skecherfanatic »

Gf came over today and I told her about my fetish and how I love to cum on her shoes and my own shoes that I bought. She was ok with it! and was happy I told her. I also told her about this site and asked her if it was ok to post some pics of her feet and she said yes! Even though I did it prior I think she'd be ok with it.

Enjoy :D
Last edited by skecherfanatic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Candid's from this weekend :D I love licking her toes while we have sex. She gives me a footjob after I coat her toes w/ my spit. Enjoy
Last edited by skecherfanatic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

More candid's... sneaky shots when she's sleeping ;). Was very tempted to start licking them.
Last edited by skecherfanatic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Definitely sexy feet, your lucky to be able to tell her the truth and even more lucky that she likes it. Good for you, she's definitely a keeper!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

So I finally mustered up the courage to cream her feet while she was sleeping! It was the best session ever. Licking and touching myself and finally climaxing all over her feet. I did 2 separate sessions but I only took pictures of one of the sessions.

Enjoy! ;)
Last edited by skecherfanatic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great pics!! She got beautiful feet/toes. Hang on to her!
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

I will!!! Usually when we go out drinking she passes out and I get my chance ;) stay tuned!
Mike-mike

Post by Mike-mike »

I'm not crazy about them bunions, but she's got pretty toes
skecherfanatic

Post by skecherfanatic »

Got a foot job yesterday and I came so hard!!!
Last edited by skecherfanatic on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

WOW!!