Fun in DC

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

flipflopper

Fun in DC

Post by flipflopper »

Had a little fun with the girlfriend while in the capital of the greatest nation in the world!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cuminshoe-uk

Re: Fun in DC

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Beautiful sexy feet looking even better when covered in cum - good shot!!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

So amazing, god bless America!!
terext550

Post by terext550 »

I second that!!! Nice load did you rub the cum around on her feet?! I love to do that to my ol lady!
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

She did it for me while I watched!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

I'm in DC I wish I would have known I have been wanting to meet up with another couple into footjobs. You guys down for that?.
flipflopper

Post by flipflopper »

These we've had for a while, they have become our lucky heels... So naturally after I fucked her, I pulled out and jizzed all over them. I fucking love them!!!
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Hot!