Licking own cum off her feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

balletheelsjob

Re: Licking own cum off her feet

Post by balletheelsjob »

I've found the best way is for the orgasm to be ruined, therefore eliminating the pesky "I don't feel like it now that I've cum" problem. No real orgasm = no drop in desire to lick your cum off her perfect toes and heels. . .
FootJob_84

Post by FootJob_84 »

balletheelsjob wrote:I've found the best way is for the orgasm to be ruined, therefore eliminating the pesky "I don't feel like it now that I've cum" problem. No real orgasm = no drop in desire to lick your cum off her perfect toes and heels. . .
How do you ruin the orgasm?
shoecumlicker

Post by shoecumlicker »

I've done it before.... I chickened out a few times from doing it... the first time I successfully did it was at a massage parlor.... I enjoy women dominating me so I explained the situation to this curvy busty blonde gal in cut off jean shorts and a tank top and black wedge flip flops with french pedicured toes.... she agreed to let me cum on her feet instead of giving me a handjob and I asked her to please tell me I had to lick her feet clean when I was done... She did too, I think if she would have just said you can lick it off if you want I would have lost my nerve but after I came she said now lick it all off... even told me I missed a spot... i'm a little more confident in licking it up now... I think it requires really hot feet and a woman that genuinely wants it to be done. I jumped in the deep end my first time... I sprayed those tanned feet and legs with a LOT of sperm...
dcadad

Post by dcadad »

I always cum in my girlfriends heels but back out before licking it up myself when Im on my own. She doesnt know about my fetish but im always so horny and have every intention of licking it up, but as soon as I cum I dont have the urge...
Always on the look out for new heels
cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

Thats biggest problem moment cum lose the urge. What I have done is after cumming in shoes leave it there to soak in then bit later start licking it soon gets me horny again ready to shoot another load.

dcadad wrote:I always cum in my girlfriends heels but back out before licking it up myself when Im on my own. She doesnt know about my fetish but im always so horny and have every intention of licking it up, but as soon as I cum I dont have the urge...
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

Has anyone tried having sex with a condom, pouring the cum out onto a girls feet, then trying some foot play?
milf_hunter

Post by milf_hunter »

I have twice visited a dominatrix and when our time ran out I blew my load on her shoes. I instantly bent over and licked a big part of my cumshot. I did that both times, without her ordering me. I have read that once you get used to the taste, you dont enjoy it as it becomes a habit.

Oh and please if anyone of you has a video where a guys licks his own cum from shoes, please post the link. Don't let this thread die!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Just take your gals feet and fuck them, cum on them, then while you're still hard rub your cock on her clit while you lick your cum off her feet. Believe me, she'll LOVE IT and ask you to do it again! My gal loves it when I cum on her feet and lick it up so we can share it with deep hard kissing. Then I would lick her pussy till I'm hard and go in for a hard fuck with her wet feet by my face. Good times for both of you!
shoecumlicker

Post by shoecumlicker »

It's definitely easier when you have female encouragement.... licking it off a gorgeous pair of french pedicured feet is a lot easier than licking it off the kitchen floor I can tell you that much!