Licking own cum off her feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

footlover2011

Re: Licking own cum off her feet

Post by footlover2011 »

UPDATE: I finally did it, and it was incredible. Will definitely be doing this for every footjob from now on!
bazza

Post by bazza »

Oh WOW how did you overcome it this time. First time I did it I found it quite easy as I was with a husband and wife couple and shew foot jobbed him to cum shot ending so I licked up while still rock hard from watching that .

As I had licked up her hubbys mess (thankfully his 2nd cum of the session so not too thick) she was so turned on at this stage that she gave me a really sexy foot job. Whilst talking all slutty to me.

My load was real thick and her hubby was made to lick up (and she started to blow me as she wanted me up for 2nds)
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

I actually couldn't at first and wiped most of it off, but while I was trying to get hard again for sex I started licking her feet and they were still wet with it. Next time I am hoping to lick it off the top of her feet, but I eventually hope to cum on her soles and lick it all out or cum on her feet in shoes.
bazza

Post by bazza »

I have licked up after a shoe job as well - last time was from black strappyu mules and had to clean up from mules straps, top of foot and her toes - she loved it
milf_hunter

Post by milf_hunter »

Really glad to see you overcame your fears and did it!

A couple of weeks ago I had a session with a stunning Russian Mistress. Before the session I asked her if I could cum on her shoes and she actually replied "only if you clean them afterwards". As you can imagine I licked every drop that I shot on her four-inch stiletto pumps :mrgreen:
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

Anyone have any suggestions of positions to receive a footjob in then lick? I want something that will keep me aroused after I cum.
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

bazza wrote:Oh WOW how did you overcome it this time. First time I did it I found it quite easy as I was with a husband and wife couple and shew foot jobbed him to cum shot ending so I licked up while still rock hard from watching that .

As I had licked up her hubbys mess (thankfully his 2nd cum of the session so not too thick) she was so turned on at this stage that she gave me a really sexy foot job. Whilst talking all slutty to me.

My load was real thick and her hubby was made to lick up (and she started to blow me as she wanted me up for 2nds)
One if the most dirty fun experiences I had was when friend and I paid to fuck a woman's feet. It was massive turn on watching him get a footjob too. She sat in a chair while we kneeled side by side on the floor she had one foot on each of our cocks was amazing. To finish we both wanked and cum on her feet together. It wasnt planned but seeing all that cum over her beautiful feet had to lick some of it off - massive turn on.

Good position I found recently was the moment you cum over her feet get her to press the cum covered foot in your face, the beautiful foot odour keep you horny and want to lick it all off.
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

cuminshoe-uk

Post by cuminshoe-uk »

footlover2011 wrote:http://www.fux.com/video/13927
Wow that was amazing clip, love that happen to me!!