Licking own cum off her feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

kspleasurep

Re: Licking own cum off her feet

Post by kspleasurep »

I typically lick my cum off from my wife's feet.

The first time, she forced me to do it. I think she told me she would crush my balls (or something similar) if I didn't. On other occasions, I make her lick my cum off from her feet. it all depends on who's on Top/bottom.

generally speaking, I enjoy licking my cum off her feet, but some days, I revile it. generally, the latter days are the ones I enjoy most, due to the power position, and what goes along with it.
kspleasurep

Post by kspleasurep »

Ohh.... mornings. the wifey woke me up this morning by stroking my cock, and asked if I wanted to finish on her feet.

yep!, and I licked it off. she didn't even have to ask, this time, after I saw this thread, and responded yesterday.
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

Did this twice this weekend! The first time I was a little drunk, but the second I did it on my own. I love this, can't wait to do it more often. The first time I came on her soles and only licked off a little, the second she shoved her toes in my mouth after I finished. I also licked frosting off her toes... great weekend!
cohen

Post by cohen »

I want to do this as well. But it really seems I have to be either pretty quick or ruin the orgasm as others have mentioned before.
dcadad

Post by dcadad »

Always on the look out for new heels
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

Has anyone else though of letting your spouse give another man a footjob, and then licking his cum off her feet?
nesmike

Post by nesmike »

footlover2011 wrote:Has anyone else though of letting your spouse give another man a footjob, and then licking his cum off her feet?
Absolutely, many times.

Here is a vid of a guy giving a bj to another guy during a footjob but he doesn't eat the load from her feet.(Warning - he does receive a facial.) He later eats his own cum from her feet though. Would love to experience this, but would have been much better to eat the other guy's cum of the girl's feet instead.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1813941/bi_194.html
footlover2011

Post by footlover2011 »

nesmike wrote:
footlover2011 wrote:Has anyone else though of letting your spouse give another man a footjob, and then licking his cum off her feet?
Absolutely, many times.

Here is a vid of a guy giving a bj to another guy during a footjob but he doesn't eat the load from her feet.(Warning - he does receive a facial.) He later eats his own cum from her feet though. Would love to experience this, but would have been much better to eat the other guy's cum of the girl's feet instead.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1813941/bi_194.html
That video is incredible. I would love to do the same thing.
pedman

Post by pedman »

Ive done it quite a few times. I need to be told to do it otherwise I can’t. Very humiliating and horny!
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

I've fucked my mature gal's feet wearing pantyhose, and shot my load onto her feet. She likes it when I lick up my cum and bring it to her mouth. She lustfully tongues my mouth as we share the cum. Gets me hard right away too. I'm sure she would let me cum on her shoes/feet and do the same.

She really likes watching me fuck her feet too.