Licking own cum off her feet

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Midude80

Re: Licking own cum off her feet

Post by Midude80 »

Last edited by Midude80 on Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Insertcock

Post by Insertcock »

Why don't you just shoot your own load in shoes and then drink it with some cheese crackers
Will fark your wife, gf, sister or cousins UK size 3 heels and flats :shock: My profile pic is a former SA foot Slut
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife has made me cum on her feet in shoes, then made me lick up my cum and bring it to her lips as I kiss her. She kisses me deep and hot while she tongues my mouth and share my cum with her. It also tends to make me hard again right away so I can fuck her a second time.
Last edited by droid1959 on Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

My wife either lays on her belly, soles facing up, i cum on her feet and lap it up with my tongue.

Or I lay on my back, wife has feet on my belly, I spray all over them and then bring them to my mouth and lick em.

So yummy.
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Wow quite the post. Haven’t licked it up my wife wouldn’t go for that to conservative. Would love to see some cum on the ladies feet.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Give her the control, tell her she can take control of your cock for her entertainment. Like a story of her catching you always looking at her feet in shoes and nylons. Tell her she can make you cum on her feet, as if you don't want too. Then she can tell you to clean it up with your tongue, again as if you don't want to do it. I'd bet once she experiences that her conservatism may shift to hot control and enjoy the show. Next thing you know you may be doing this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.