CAUGHT!

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

iitariik

CAUGHT!

Post by iitariik »

It was a late night and i saw my cousin sleeping on her bed i saw here feet and thought by myself let me suck on them and cum on it. When i was sucking her toes she woke up and said WTH than she said do you have a footfetish i sad yes and she said go on as i was sucking them she gave me a footjob and letted my cum on her beautiful feet then she licked it clean a couple of hours later we did it again and it was so good. 8)
gadistan

Re: CAUGHT!

Post by gadistan »

Wow thats so hot I wish I had a cousin/sister/aunty that did that!
TJJ1890

Post by TJJ1890 »

Sounds like fun!!!
james4

Post by james4 »

and a complete lie......wow
heelsftw

Post by heelsftw »

iitariik wrote:It was a late night and i saw my cousin sleeping on her bed i saw here feet and thought by myself let me suck on them and cum on it. When i was sucking her toes she woke up and said WTH than she said do you have a footfetish i sad yes and she said go on as i was sucking them she gave me a footjob and letted my cum on her beautiful feet then she licked it clean a couple of hours later we did it again and it was so good. 8)
letted me ?
hobbesvr6

Post by hobbesvr6 »

My Aunt caught me after I finished cumming on her soles and she yell the shit out of me. Luckily she didn't tell everyone about it, but I have to drive her around whenever she needs a ride.
Mifetish

Post by Mifetish »

does your Aunt tease you with high heels and feet while you are driving her around?
fetishbislave

Post by fetishbislave »

please show us her feet :P
hobbesvr6

Post by hobbesvr6 »

Mifetish wrote:does your Aunt tease you with high heels and feet while you are driving her around?
Not really but she always put her feet up on the dashboard while I'm driving.
Jp33

Post by Jp33 »

Show us the feet please