Favorite kind of Socks to Cream?

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

sockfan30

Re: Favorite kind of Socks to Cream?

Post by sockfan30 »

my favorite socks are ankle socks especially my one female friends black work socks. but my most favorite is womans sock ive never used before. :)
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

The very small socks, used for flats mostly my sister in law has a pair waiting to be cummed
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

White cotton socks. Can't go wrong there!! Love how well ankle socks cup my balls
sneakersfun

Post by sneakersfun »

Tight little socks are awesome to cream, they're like pocket pussies.
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

I like white "trainer" socks..used when wearing Converse..luv seeing girls in them..

also lace top ankle socks are quite fashionable at the moment..very spunky they are :D
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Saw a sexy bit on the train today...3/4 length leggings and white lo-converse and you could see her little socks

i'm sure she noticed me looking...don't care..she was fit as f*** -i had a wank when i got to work...wanted to take off her socks and cum in them..and suck her toes and fill her converse..

heres a pic..her socks and converse were like this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Gonna go with ankle socks as the default turn-on.
Sole socks - meh, maybe... can't usually see them out in the public, so there's no association with them to hot girls.
shoecum83

Post by shoecum83 »

I love thin ruffle socks. They hold in a women's foot smell nicely and you can see the foot print nicely. Plus I like seeing them get dark as I cum.
SnKrat2

Post by SnKrat2 »

All kinds from VERY small tube & crew socks, to hot sweaty slouch, anklets, no-shows, etc, filthier the better.
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

Nike dri fits feel SO good. Their tight and soft.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.