Love to give Barefoot Footjobs!

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

Tizzoeluver

Re: Love to give Barefoot Footjobs!

Post by Tizzoeluver »

Beautiful feet! That cock smashing between your heel and foot looks really fun. Full pressure would do it for it me. :) Do you have any wedges by the way? If so post some Fj images with you wearing them please. :P
I would love to fuck her feet :D Priceless expression too!

Attack Of The Sexy Red Toes
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Mrs.HB wrote:Thank you guys! Hb always likes when I wear heels.......but sometimes i just love to use my feet on that cock! Funny how most of my boy friends always liked foot jobs.
Ha! Funny!? I bet they all VERY soon learned to LOVE when your sexy feet grabbed their hards cock and stroked them off. I bet you are repsonsible for many a foot lover after meeting you and enjoying your talents. I can't any guy not enjoying a footjob, especially from you! SO do your footjob talents go all the way back to you as a younger woman? In your teens maybe?
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Well we were hanging out on the beachwhen.........HB ask me to put on a little foot show for him!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Creature in the blue lagoon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Footloverb75

Post by Footloverb75 »

Mrs.HB wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:45 pm Well I guess this is the place for me! I love giving footjobs I hope you guys enjoy!
Mrs Hb
We’re a match made in heaven! You love giving footjobs and I love receiving footjobs. :D
Footloverb75

Post by Footloverb75 »

Well, that’s it, I’m hard as hell. Love your feet!