Prized sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sockboy410

Re: Prized sneakers

Post by sockboy410 »

KV16 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:34 pm One day I decided to just brave up and ask her for her shoes - she said she'd give them to me since she didn't need them anymore! It was only a week or two since she stopped wearing them and when I first had my hands on them - the smell was indescribable! They also fuck incredibly well - being so soft and tight - definitely my prized sneakers!
Love skate shoes, I don't see them often enough cummed
KV16

Post by KV16 »

sockboy410 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:19 pm Love skate shoes, I don't see them often enough cummed
IMG_0577_C.jpg

Here's some cum! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sockboy410

Post by sockboy410 »

Last edited by sockboy410 on Thu May 27, 2021 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
KV16

Post by KV16 »

sockboy410 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:09 pm Nice! Oh the shoes look so soft, they must feel really nice to fuck
Definitely are super soft and nice to fuck! The outside is suede/leather and the inside is this soft cloth material. When I slide my cock inside them, the thick tongue gives it a really nice, tight, and soft feel. I love it when I slide my cock up to the top of the toe box while smelling the other shoe - it makes me cum almost instantly!

The combination of how smelly they are, how nice they fuck, and the girl that originally wore them - there's definitely a reason why they're my most prized sneakers :D