Ever fuck your girl in another girl’s shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sneaker-0495

Re: Ever fuck your girl in another girl’s shoes?

Post by sneaker-0495 »

reebokslave1 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:12 am 11947946_909496579100222_5043355285625420386_o.jpg12366162_909496539100226_8700277211795929376_o.jpg

I have my new gf wear my ex reeboks !!!😍
How did you do that??

Love the reeboks :)
converse69

Post by converse69 »

This story doesn't really qualify under the subject as I didn't have a girl and there was no fucking, but, it was my first sexual experience and it did involve sneakers.

We have to go way back to the mid-80's. As kids we would love it when Johnny opened up his little hideout to the rest of us. The hideout was a crawl space under the front stairs/porch that the family fixed up nicely for his son. It had fake wood paneled walls and tons of blankets on the floor that acted as carpet. There was a door to the right of the stairs and once closed, the room was secure from the outside world and no one could see in. There was a single lightbulb that illuminated the room and the porch was big enough that six of us could fit in the hideaway nicely.

We were about 13/14 at the time. Johnny was about a year older (if I remember correctly). It was rare that Johnny played with us as his house was towards the end of the street, but one particular summer, it seemed we were in the hideout every few days.

Not sure how we got to the next point, but someone decided that we play our own version of spin-the-bottle with our sneakers. Those of us that wanted to play would take off one of their sneakers and put it in a cardboard box. Then through the scientifically proven method of rock/paper/scissors, we would decide who would pick out a shoe. Whomever shoe you picked out you had to get naked and play around. The rules - if there actually were any - were that you had to pull out a shoe of the opposite sex (which was easy cause we all knew each others shoes and you could feel your way around the box) and put it on. The opposite sex partner would have to put on your shoe that was in the box. So you would have one of your shoes and one of her shoes on while she had the same.

I remember Rose (also about 1-2 years older) coming to the fort that day. She had a set of blue Keds style shoes. I was donning a white Nike Court shoe with a light blue swoosh that I once saw John McEnroe wear on TV. She Johnny, another girl to which I can't remember her name to this day, and I were in the fort and we opted to play. We each took off a shoe and put it in the box. I remember vividly sitting across from two girls with one shoe on and my white dirty soled socks with three red stripes at the top. I was hard before the game started. And nervous as fuck.

After I went rock a few times to everyone else's scissors, it was my pick in the box. I put my hand in and immediately knew which one was Rose's (after all the other two were a pair of Nike Bruin that Johnny used to wear and some white high tops that belonged to the other girl). We giggled, Johnny joked, then Johnny and the other girl left us alone.

Rose was quick to pull out my Nike Court and put it on her foot. I remember her sitting there twirling her leg in the air both admiring and making fun of the shoe. I put on her blue Ked and laced up. It was then that she pulled down her pants and panties. I had to take off my pants as per the 'rules' but this meant taking off both shoes and navigating my pants off. I did so then put the shoes back on. Rose was lying on her back humming. What she was humming was unknown to me. She told me to 'come here' and she put her hand down my underpants. I was already dripping with precum (maybe even cum - who knows) and she began to play with my cock. I put my hand on her very hairy vagina. I don't ever remember penetrating her with a finger, but I caressed the hair patch and definitely took note of the warm around my hand.

For some reason I stopped touching her. She was now facing me. Both of us were with sitting down with our knees up. She continued to stroke me and I didn't take my eyes of her shoe that was on my right foot. I remember seeing my toes pulsating through the fabric and I loved the feel of her sneakers - the warmth.

Didn't take long before I erupted. She screamed and laughed as I make a noise I am glad I haven't heard since. I shot a wad that record breaking. I spewed and shivered. At the time of my climax, Rose had someone maneuvered her feet to a position kind of under my balls. So when I erupted (and she let go immediately), my cum shot out and landed on both shoes she was wearing. More on hers than on my Courts.

We laughed and barely said anything after that. We began to clean up using the blankets that were on the floor to mop up my batter. Rose made a comment that "You ruined my shoes" but she did so while laughing and as not at all serious.

I never had that experience again. Don't know why we never played it again as a group, but it just wasn't meant to be. Rose and I never talked about it, but every time she wore those Keds, I would get incredibly hard as I reminisced about the event. And as for my Courts, well, I loved them over and over again. I used to tie a pair to my shaft while jerking off as a 14/15-year-old and every time I spewed my love juice on them I always thought that I was just adding to what Rose started.

Again, not true to the subject, but a true story all the same
taafm

Post by taafm »

Wow what a story. Soooooo jealous!! Just imagining her keds on your foot and blowing your wad...what an image. Thx for the story.
I've never had that kind of experience. Ive only had my wife wear some shox and skechers that I bought from ebay from time to time.
reebokslave1

Post by reebokslave1 »

sneaker-0495 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:50 am
reebokslave1 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:12 am 11947946_909496579100222_5043355285625420386_o.jpg12366162_909496539100226_8700277211795929376_o.jpg

I have my new gf wear my ex reeboks !!!😍
How did you do that??

Love the reeboks :)
do you have kik I got alot of her reeboks !!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

Converse69 I personally forgive you wondering OT for an awesome told story ! Involving Kedstyle tennis shoes
Bigsalny

Post by Bigsalny »

Kinda but not exactly....

My wife lent a pair of nude peeptoe heels to her cousin.
She wore them to a party we were at and said to myself “ fuck she’s ugly but fuckin A she got cute feet”

Few days after the party wife asks me to stop by her cousins to pick up the heels. She puts them in the closet, that Friday she’s laying on the bed.. heels and a cute bra and panty set.

We start fooling around and she waves her foot and heel in my face. She comment on how they probably smell after her cousin wore them. They were very nicely scented, both of their scents mixed together is Devine. I shot a thick load on the wife toes shoes and up her calf. I had a great time
Richie

Post by Richie »

Fe_Lins wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:40 am
Richie wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:18 pm
Fe_Lins wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:43 pm I usually borrow some of my friends shoes, and also from my cousin. I usually borrow flats and heels and use them in bed with my boyfriend. He fucks me with the shoes on, he cums in the shoes (over the shoes and inside them), i put the used condom inside the shoes and go out wearing them and i return back to the owner without cleaning, the shoes get really soaked in cum and they get stained, my friends never said anything and i saw them wearing the shoes the next day even with the visible cum stains on them. I also lend my shoes for them and my boyfriend and i do all kind of stuff with my shoes, sometimes they get really nasty
Hi, sounds like fun. What else are you doing with your shoes?
A lot of things, footjob/shoejob, put a used condom inside the shoes and go out wearing the shoes, let him cum in the shoes and use It all day long, have sex with the shoes on, lend him my shoes for he use as a cum dumpster for like a week and then use the shoes to work, have sex in different places like a mangrove, and i'm really into crush things
That sounds so hot. Wish my wife would do that. Love the idea of you letting your boyfriend use your shoes as cum dumpsters for a week and you wear them to work. Also that you borrow your friends shoes and let him cum in them, what a kick that must be. My ex sometimes borrowed her sisters and friends shoes. Of course I did cum in them, but she didn’t know about that. It would have been so cool if she would have supported me in this fetish and asked me if I would like to fuck her friends shoes :-)
resofo7118

Post by resofo7118 »

my story doesnt involve my gf since i have no gf atm, but i often wear at home and sometimes outside my flatmate reebok freestyle hi in bkac. she doesnt know any of this. fortunately i have small feet. she is at work when im at home so i can do this in a daily basis :)
sej275

Post by sej275 »

No, but I’d like to fuck anther girl while she wore my girls shoes.
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

sorry for my bad english.... but! now it happened! i ordered new shoes for a school friend. I had a voucher because I ordered something for myself. where she was at my home and tried on the shoes, she kept them on. but then she forgot her adidas sneakers here. When my girlfriend got home she was kind of angry that the shoes were still lying there. after a few days I saw my girlfriend put on her shoes to take the garbage down! on the weekend when we went somewhere together i asked her if she liked it ... at this moment she puts on her shoes again. When we got back home I grabbed her at the entrance and we had sex standing in the shower! and she still had the shoes on!