Ever fuck your girl in another girl’s shoes?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sw18

Re: Ever fuck your girl in another girl’s shoes?

Post by sw18 »

My neighbor had a pair of old New Balance that I lusted after for years. I’d always see her working in the yard in them. My wife and I “acquired” them and we have literally fucked in them so much the soles are crumbling from all the cum. She left her old worn out Salomons on their back porch and they are out of town until Sunday. Might have to go grab them and disrespect them again!
sl77

Post by sl77 »

sw18 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:07 pm My neighbor had a pair of old New Balance that I lusted after for years. I’d always see her working in the yard in them. My wife and I “acquired” them and we have literally fucked in them so much the soles are crumbling from all the cum. She left her old worn out Salomons on their back porch and they are out of town until Sunday. Might have to go grab them and disrespect them again!
I think we’d all love to see those new balance and what they look like now
sw18

Post by sw18 »

sl77 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:37 pm
sw18 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:07 pm My neighbor had a pair of old New Balance that I lusted after for years. I’d always see her working in the yard in them. My wife and I “acquired” them and we have literally fucked in them so much the soles are crumbling from all the cum. She left her old worn out Salomons on their back porch and they are out of town until Sunday. Might have to go grab them and disrespect them again!
I think we’d all love to see those new balance and what they look like now
Not the best lighting, but you get the idea.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sl77

Post by sl77 »

Nice!
snkrhrt66

Post by snkrhrt66 »

Keep injecting those NewBalance with babby batter & they'll be reborn! :D
MrMrsSmith

Post by MrMrsSmith »

I “borrowed” kneehigh sneakers from a friend once and let Mr Smith lick those sneakers while fucking me. Needless to say, at the end he blew his load all over them and we put them back for her to wear, not knowing she was walking around with his cum on her sneakers...

Love that kind of stuff 🙊

😘
Mrs Smith
Nothing beats a lady in sexy sneakers or boots...
Will do custom videos for € / $ / £ / ¥

Email: mr.mrs.stan.smith@gmail.com
OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/sneakersandboots
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sneakers_n_boots/

😘
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

OMG this post is hot!!!
KV16

Post by KV16 »

Had a situation once where I was able to "borrow" a friend's shoes - worn out pair of blue keds, so smelly and stinky

At the time, I had just met a new girl and we started to have sex and fuck - and I told her about my fetish, and floated the idea if she'd wear shoes in bed. She was open to the idea, so I grabbed those keds and she put them on. The shoes were a little big on her, but that made it kind of hotter! Sometimes they'd fall off when we'd fuck.

One time when we were fucking, one of the shoes fell off her foot and landed near her face. She took the shoe and started rubbing it all over her body. She said it turned her on how soft the shoe was so soft and gave it a kiss. I told her that turned me on, and she said "really?" and kissed it more and gave the bottom sole one big lick. God that turned me on so bad that I cummed so hard.

After that, I think she discovered she had shoe fetish - and we'd take turns pleasuring ourselves with my friend's shoes. I'd fuck one, and she'd use the other to rub the other one on her clit. She also liked smelling and wearing them after I was done fucking them, it was so hot.

We had to return them eventually, but it's kind of hot knowing that she'll never know how much fun we had with those shoes!
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

KV16 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:22 pm Had a situation once where I was able to "borrow" a friend's shoes - worn out pair of blue keds, so smelly and stinky

At the time, I had just met a new girl and we started to have sex and fuck - and I told her about my fetish, and floated the idea if she'd wear shoes in bed. She was open to the idea, so I grabbed those keds and she put them on. The shoes were a little big on her, but that made it kind of hotter! Sometimes they'd fall off when we'd fuck.

One time when we were fucking, one of the shoes fell off her foot and landed near her face. She took the shoe and started rubbing it all over her body. She said it turned her on how soft the shoe was so soft and gave it a kiss. I told her that turned me on, and she said "really?" and kissed it more and gave the bottom sole one big lick. God that turned me on so bad that I cummed so hard.

After that, I think she discovered she had shoe fetish - and we'd take turns pleasuring ourselves with my friend's shoes. I'd fuck one, and she'd use the other to rub the other one on her clit. She also liked smelling and wearing them after I was done fucking them, it was so hot.

We had to return them eventually, but it's kind of hot knowing that she'll never know how much fun we had with those shoes!
Another Keds person, great!
dtb305

Post by dtb305 »

[quote=KV16 post_id=1072138 time=1608423767 user_id=64133]
Had a situation once where I was able to "borrow" a friend's shoes - worn out pair of blue keds, so smelly and stinky

[/quote]

Super hot story!