Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Anon132

Re: Small story

Post by Anon132 »

You are really good at writing! Please continue
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

RIght, managed to finish another update. Hope you like it!

Maddy Got up and stretched out. "I'm starting to feel hungry." "I can cook something up if you want?" Jake replied "Can't we go out for a bite?" Maddy asked? Jake took a look at himself as he had been wallowing in misery the past few days and hadn't bothered to take a shower or even put on some fresh clothes.
"Sure but i'll have to clean myself up first." Maddy took a look at how Jake stood there and didn't argue because now she could start to see how terrible he looked. "Lovely, i'll get the water running." And before Jake could ask anything, Maddy got up, grabbed her cum soaked sneaker from the ground and went to find the bathroom.
Jake stood in confusion for a second but shrugged his shoulders and went to his room to get some fresh clothes and walked to the bathroom where Maddy stood, completely naked except her adidas superstars, her left sneaker still dribbling cum. Jake lifted his eyebrow at the sight and felt his member growing. "What?" Maddy said. "I need to clean my sneakers don't I?" And she stepped in the shower, her sneakers starting to get soaking wet.
Jake, with a fully erect cock walked in aswell and started to get himself wet, cleaning 3 days of feeling terrible. He stood there with his eyes closed as suddenly he felt a tingle on his member. He looked down and saw Maddy taking his cock in her mouth with her sneakers still on her feet.
Maddy was expertly using her tongue on Jake's pulsating member and started moving her head faster as Jake was comming closer and closer to his orgasm. Maddy started massaging Jake's balls while she kept on sucking and licking and occasionaly licking from the bottom of his shaft to the tip of his glans.
Jake felt his cock throbbing in Maddy's mouth as he arched his back, grabbed Maddy's hair and started pumping his load in Maddy's mouth, slightly surprising her. She kept on sucking untill Jake had emptied his balls yet again then took off one of her sneakers and spat his load, along with all her saliva, all over the sneaker, Covering it in cum.

Jake took a moment to catch his breath and looked as Maddy took off her other sneaker, holding them under the shower filling them with water and then pouring it out. she repeated the process several times trying to clean the cum from her adidas sneakers.The sight of her soaking wet adidas made her pussy tingle.
Jake took bottle of shampoo and started massaging Maddy's head while washing her hair. Maddy closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensational head massage. Jakes fingers going through her hair and applying pressure with his tips, moving all over her head pushing hard yet still being soft and gently. "Now for the rest of your body." He took her left sneaker from her hands and started to pour soap on it. Starting at the the top of the toe, continuing over the laces up untill the stream of soap covered the adidas logo on the tongue. He then started to carefully rub the sneaker all over Maddy, using it as a washcloth. He started at her belly, rubbing it around nicely. Then moved the sneaker up between her breasts and moved the textured toe softly around her nipples. Maddy softly biting her lip, using the other sneaker to massage her moist pussy, let out a gasp of pleasure.

Jake continued to wash her body with the soap soaked sneaker untill he had covered every inch of her body. All the while Maddy kept rubbing the other sneaker against her dripping wet pussy. as it was drenched in water and Maddy's juices. After he washed down the remainder of the soap, Jake took Maddy's hand with wich she was massaging her clit and took over. Pushing the toe of the sneaker in and out her pussy making a slurping sound. With his other hand he started to massage her nipple while sucking on the other. Maddy started panting louder and faster as she clenched the sneaker between her legs "Oh god yes!!" Jake kept fucking Maddy
with her sneaker, her juices running down over the sneaker, dripping down the heel as she reached her climax and let her juices spray all over It, soaking it even more with her slimy cum.
Both having reached their climax, they finished showering and cleaning the sneakers. "I'll put them on the drying rack outside, It should only take a few hours." Jake said as he grabbed Maddy's adidas. "Trying to keep them here already? Remember, no cumming them without me!" Maddy replied with a grin. Jake jokingly said "Oh i wouldn't dare!" They laughed and continued putting on their clothes. "Right, i'll go on home and grab another pair since my adidas are... unavailable." She gave Jake a kiss and went for the front door. "See you in 5?" "Sure!" Jake said with a wink. "Don't dissapoint me!" he yelled as Maddy walked through the front door.

As Jake stood waiting in front of Maddy's house he got a text message from her saying "I can't choose". Right after he recieved another message with a picture showing Maddy with an all white converse all star sneaker buried in her pussy up to the laces. He immediatly grabbed his growing cock but suddenly remembered he was on the street and looked around to make sure nobody saw. Just as he wanted to text Maddy "Want me to come and help?" The front door opened as Maddy came outside with the biggest grin on her face. She had put her hair in a knot and was wearing a white dotted, red mini dress. She looked stunning but his eyes almost immediatly went to her feet, where they saw a pair of all white Nike court borough mid.
Jake immediatly wanted to put his hand on his bulge again as he remembers seeing Maddy walking around in those nikes, thinking about what he wanted to do with them. Maddy took a pose in her doorway. "I was going to ask if you like it but that bulge in your pants says all i need to know." She ran over to Jake and jumped in his arms, kissing him. "Come on, i know a great place in town." As she grabbed his hand.

After a 10 minute walk they arrived at an Irish pub/Restaurant. Jake had been there a few times before with some friends and knew the waitress liked to wear sneakers when she works. Like a gentleman, he held open the door for Maddy. As she walked by him his eyes were fixed on her sneakers. Maddy could feel Jake staring and loved it. They took a seat in the corner of the place where they sat in a bit of a blind spot. Maddy could see almost the entire restaurant while most didn't notice where they were sitting. "mmm those are hot." Maddy said. Jake looked up from the menu to see what was going on as he immediatly knew what Maddy was talking about. The waitress was walking around in a T-shirt with the name of the Restaurant printed, a long jeans trousers stopping just above her ankles and some black and white old school vans underneath. Both of them were hypnotized by her shoes, imagining what they could do with them.

Sitting there, hynotized by the sneakers, they almost didn't notice the waitress was comming over to take their order. They snapped out of it and pretended to look at some painting on the other side of the restaurant. "Hi there! my name is Abbie and i will be your waitress for this evening. Have you made a choice already?" Jake asked for a simple glass of beer while Maddy asked for a glass of wine. Both of them staring at Abbies sneakers as she went to get their drinks.

Jake took a sip of his beer and almost chocked as he suddenly felt something pushing against his crotch. He looked at Maddy and saw her with an evil looking smile on her face. Jake looked around to see if nobody was watching and nervously said "What are you doing?" "My sneakers need cum!" Maddy pleaded as she kept massaging Jake's crotch with her sneaker. "Stop it! people will see!" Jake wanted to push her foot away from him
but Maddy applied some pressure making Jake gasp as he grabbed the edge of the table to keep control of himself. "Oh please, half of the restaurant doesn't even notice us here and the other half couldn't care less what we do" Maddy said as she started using both feet to massage Jake's crotch. "Besides, the tablecloth is covering the sides of the table so nobody would see even if they wanted to!"
Jake took another look around and saw everybody minding their own bussiness, he looked toward Maddy again but saw an empty seat. "Where are yo-" He abruptly stopped as he felt his pants being opened. Maddy had crawled under the table and was now taking Jakes's dick out of his underwear. Jake was too shocked to say anything and just tried to look as natural as possible while Maddy started to give him a handjob under the table.
He was gasping and panting while trying to keep a natural pose. suddenly he felt the cold sole of Maddy's nike rubbing against his cock as she kept jerking him off. "Come on baby, blow your load all over my sneakers" He could hear comming silently from under the table. Maddy was holding her sneaker in one hand, toe pointing towards Jake's throbbing member, as she jerked him of with the other.
Her panties were getting dripping wet as she though to herself "I need an extra hand." Just as she though that, she could feel Jakes black nike air force one searching their way toward her pussy. She opened her legs and let Jake push the tip of his sneakers in Maddy's dripping wet pussy. He was wriggling his toes a little bit making Maddy starting to pant and jerk more furiously.
Maddy kept Jakes tip inches from her sneaker, to make sure she would catch every last drop of cum on her all white nikes. Occasionlly rubbing the precum all over her sneaker. Jakes cock started twitching and before she knew, he was pumping thick wads of cum all over Maddy's nike sneaker. Covering the laces, tongue, toe and even the sides with his goo. The sight of her sneaker being soaked in Jakes cum triggered her own orgasm as she came all over the sneaker planted between her legs, drenching the toe completely.
She put her sneaker back on and crawled from under the table. Making sure nobody noticed. Jake zipped his pants up again and looked at Maddy. "There, all good now." she said. She stood up and walked toward the bathroom, Jakes cum still on her sneaker, staying there for the remainder of the evening.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

Great update <3
pincetto

Post by pincetto »

Great !!! I hope to read more!!!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Hey, great story! Keep it up!
SneakerMan702

Post by SneakerMan702 »

Hey very well written! Thank you for posting your story. Maybe you can do a story with Vans next time hopefully. Peace out!
NikeshoxmeHard

Post by NikeshoxmeHard »

Yeah!!! Completely amazing!!!
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

SneakerMan702 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:22 pm Hey very well written! Thank you for posting your story. Maybe you can do a story with Vans next time hopefully. Peace out!
Thank you! I've got some ideas for vans :P
SneakerMan702

Post by SneakerMan702 »

Right on I cant wait to read it! Superstars and vans are my favorite!
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Sorry for the long wait, here is another update featuring some new sneakers!

hope you like it :)

It was a boring day.
Maddy had been working all day now and had barely seen anybody in the pub she worked. Combine it with her mind constantly dwindling to the previous day and she was counting down the seconds to when she could go home. The only thing positive today was her co-worker Elise. Elise did her summer job in the pub last year but since she was quite a good worker, she could work more often. And Maddy loved that as she usually wore black and white nike air max 90's to work. All day long Maddy had been looking at those air max imagining them in a puddle of cum. while rubbing herself with her own black old school vans she was wearing. It had been a calm day but it was hot nontheless which ment her sneakers were moist and sweaty from wearing them all day. And she could only imagine how sweaty those nikes would be as they looked quite warm to wear in such weather.

"You allright there?" Maddy startled as her boss, Tom, stood behind her. "Huh yeah, just thinking about... stuff."
Her mind still on Elise her sneakers. "I need to go and run some errands, tell Elise she can go home since there aren't any customers anyway". "Sure thing!" And Tom disseapeared to the back. Maddy told Elise to go home and she went to change her clothes. When she returned to go home, Maddy noticed her change in footwear and felt a tingle in her pussy. She looked out the door to make sure Elise was well out of sight and ran to the back. "Oh please, don't let me down" she thought as her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, a small stain forming on her trousers. "Bingo." Maddy had found where Elise had left her nikes and immediatly started to stroke and smell them. they were completely wet on the inside from Elise's sweat and Maddy started to rub her pussy through her trousers.

Before she continued, she placed herself so she could se the TV where the security camera's were displayed to make sure nobody would interrupt her while she made sweet love to Elise her sneakers. Suddenly an idea rose up and she felt naughty. She took her phone and took some pictures of the sweaty nike's to send them to Jake.
As soon as the pictures were sent, she almost ripped her trousers in pieces and plunged the toe of the nike in her pussy while sucking on the other one. Her pussy now completely wet some of her juices started to run down her legs and drip in her own vans she was still wearing. the moment she felt her juices drip from her ankle in her sneaker, she started shivering all over her body and started to push the nike between her legs deeper and deeper while sucking on it's partner with a furious passion. Trying to hold as still as possible, she took some more pictures of the air max in her pussy making sure Jake would be able to see how her fluids were all over the sneaker, dripping down and forming a puddle underneath her.
The moment Maddy hit the send button (which wasn't that easy figuring she was furiously sucking and fucking some sneakers), she felt her muscles contract and a waterfall of sticky cum shot out all over Elise's nike air max, making a small pool of cum in the heel and dripping down to the puddle of cum beneath her. She took the sneaker from her mouth and wiped the remainder of cum from her pussy, put her trousers back on and placed the dripping wet air max sneakers back where she found them. Soaking in her cum.

She was about to return to the pub as she stopped in her paces and noticed the puddle of cum she had left on the floor. The puddle wasn't that big but it was definetly noticeable. She started searching for a mop as another naughty idea found it's way in her head and her eyes turned from the puddle to the old school vans on her feet. Maddy never tied her laces so the took of her vans quickly and pushed them, upside down so the cloth of the sneaker would absorb everything, in the puddle of cum, the fabric turning darker and moist. She wiped it around a bit like a mop untill her sneaker was almost dripping wet. Then, she took the other and rubbed it around the remainder of the puddle untill it was gone completely. "There, all cleaned up." She said with a smile and put the cum soaked sneakers back on her feet and went back to the front with her sneakers making a squishy noise, her pussy moist again.

Just as she came back, Tom returned and asked her how things went in his absence. "Oh everything went perfect!" Maddy sighed while her mind was still wandering in the past 10 minutes. "What happened to your shoes?" Tom asked as Maddy froze for a second "Oh i had to get something in the basement." Maddy nervously said, remebering there was always bottom of water there. "If you want, you can wear Elise's shoes. I noticed she leaves them here." Maddy smiled. "Oh... she also went to the basement before she went home. They are quite soaked aswell" As Tom walked away, Maddy started thinking. She knows where she found Elise her sneakers and it damn sure wasn't in plain sight. the only way Tom could have noticed she left her sneakers, is by actively searching for them. "Tom you sneaky bastard." Maddy mumbled to herself. She was pulled out of her thoughts by the vibration of her phone as Jake messaged her. "I Hate you, Wait till you get home." With a lot of smileys implying tonight was going to be good. Very good.

The moment Tom said Maddy could go home, she was pretty much on her bike 3 seconds later. She texted Jake to say she was on her way and recieved an answer saying the backdoor was open and he was making food. Maddy raced home her pussy already starting to get wet in anticipation of what was to come. she moved a little forward so the tip of her seat would press onto her pussy, she took a look at her still moist vans sneakers and almost fell off her bike as she was getting close to another orgasm. She arrived at Jake's place and almost threw her bike in the hedge an ran inside. "Hey there babe!" Jake was standing with his back to Maddy, busy making food. Maddy looked at him with a raised eyebrow, yet curious and very horny. "You know you are not wearing any trousers, right?" Jake was standing there with nothing but a T-shirt. "Oh i know, i couldn't fit this in". Her turned around and Maddy had to grab a chair as her pussy almost exploded. Jake was wearing one of Maddy's white and red nike air force 1 on his dick.

"When i got those pictures of you with that air max sneaker up your pussy, I couldn't control myself and had to go by your place to pick up... some things" As he was talking he started moving the sneaker up and down. Maddy now rubbing her pussy through her trousers "How many times did you?" Jake started to move the sneaker faster untill he reached his climax. Maddy could see him pumping a load in her nike air force. and her trousers turned darker where her pussy was soaking wet. He took a moment to catch his breath and said "That would be the third time."
Maddy gasped and tried to remove her trousers as fast as she could, took of one of her vans sneakers and started to furiously rub it on her clit. Jake repositioned the nike to make sure his cock would stay firmly inside and he would have both hands free to continue cooking dinner. Maddy, seeing her sneaker staying put between Jake's legs with 3 loads worth of cum inside, lost it and sprayed her juices all over her vans sneaker, drenching it in her cum for the second time today.

Inspired by Jake with the nike placed over his cock, Maddy took off her other vans sneaker, placed it in her panties and pulled them up pushing the sneaker against her still wet pussy making it sponge up her juices. "Right. Dinner's ready" Jake put a big pot on the table. "I made some beef stew". Maddy took some plates and cutlery and put them for Jake and herself. She took a ladle and wanted to scoop some stew in her plate "Did you put an entire steak in there?" She said as she felt a big chuck but couldn't see what it was.
"Why don't you scoop it up and see for yourself?" Jake said with a grin on his face. Maddy paused for a second then gasped while she started to soak the vans sneaker between her legs again. "No... Did you??" She scooped the big chunk from the pot which revealed itself to be her other nike air force sneaker completely drowned in the stew. She started shaking and was hardly able to place the stew-logged sneaker in her plate. The sneaker between her legs now dripping cum as she came the instant she layed eyes on her nike air force, completely covered in stew, the inside filled with chunks of vegetables, meat and diverse ingredients.

"I thought it would add some more flavour" Jake smiled as Maddy fell back in her chair, panting as she recovered from her orgasm. "You like it?" Without saying a word, Maddy came over to Jake, took the sneaker around his cock in her hands and started to jerk him of while sucking and licking on the sneaker. Jake closed his eyes and enjoyed Maddy jerking him off with her sneaker."That's it. I want you to fill it" She said whilst still licking and sucking on the sneaker around his cock. Jake clenched his hands around the table, looked down on Maddy giving him a blowjob with her sneaker and stretched himself, pumping another load of white, sticky cum in Maddy's nike air force. "That's four now is it?" Maddy grinned as Jake nodded his head while recovering his breath.
Both of them now starving from their sneaker induced orgasms all day, they started eating. Maddy using her nike air force as a bowl with Jake enjoying the sight of the messy sneaker. When Maddy was finished, she lifted the sneaker to her mouth tilting it so she could drink the stew left inside it. Then proceeded to lick every inch of her nike sneaker, making sure to clean it thoroughly with her tongue.
All the while, the vans sneaker tucked in Maddy's panties sponged up all it could and was now leaking cum as Maddy's pussy kept on dripping her juices all over it. Jake taking in the sights of Maddy passionatly licking her messed up sneaker, started stroking the other nike around his erect cock again untill he blew his fifth load deep inside it. The sneaker was so full of cum, it started run out the heel where Jake's balls were cupped in.