Small story

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pincetto

Re: Small story

Post by pincetto »

Fantastic!!!
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

Last edited by lordviros on Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

It would be cool if Mandy would play with the guy's sneakers too and wear them and use them in her playtime. she could tease Tom with his own nikes.
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Amazing chapter, thanks for writing it.
Newie

Post by Newie »

I can’t wait to find out what happens when Elise wakes up
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Any update to this ?
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Yeah I'm dying to see the next part too :-)

Great work, your efforts are appreciated!
scf2278

Post by scf2278 »

Sorry for the long wait guys but here is the next chapter.
Thanks for all the positive comments, really appreciate it!

and now without further ado.... enjoy...

Elise woke up with a splitting headache. She couldn't remember what happened last night but was glad Maddy and Jake took care of her by putting a blanket and some pillows with her in the couch. She looked around with squinted eyes as the light hurt them and saw a bit of a mess.
Empty glasses and bottles everywhere, stains on the ground and so on. She looked on the coffee table and saw Maddy's white and red nike air force ones standing there, filled with something water-like.
Next to it she saw one of her own white and black nike air force ones. It looked soaking wet with dark red tints, It's partner lay a bit further on the ground. She picked it up and felt it was slimy, sticky and creamy. She stood there for a while, trying to remember what happened but immedialty felt thinking was hurting a lot.

She went to the kitchen where Jake was already up, making breakfast. "Back in the land of the living?" He joked as he saw Elise. "I can't remember a thing" Elise laughed, not regretting the night before. "What happened with my sneakers?" She placed them on the counter as if Jake would't know what they looked like. "Don't you remember? you kept spilling your drinks on them" His cock tingling again as he recalled what they did with them perfectly well. Elise tried to think again but to no avail.

"Well, i do get clumsy when i drink" And she shrugged her shoulders. "But what happened with Maddy's sneakers? they're completely full with... I don't know, water or something?" Jake looked up nervously before acting natural. They must have been too drunk last night to clean up Maddy's piss filled sneakers. "Oh.. Well... I uh...can't remember" he laughed nervously. "Things kinda got out of control i think." "It certainly looks and feels this way." Elise Joked. Meanwhile Tom and Maddy came down, looking like they fought in a war last night. "There she is!" Maddy joked while hugging Elise.

"Feeling all better?" She smiled. "I'll live." Elise chuckled. "Don't know about these though" Elise held up her soaking air forces looking kind of sad. "Oh don't you worry, just put them in the washing machine and they will be as good as new! I do it all the time." Maddy said.
Elise inspected her sneakers, holding them up for everyone to see. Tom, Jake and Maddy had to avoid eyecontact so they wouldn't betray one another. Maddy turned to Elise, "Want another pair to get home?" Elise looked up with a smile, yes please! you have really nice sneakers!" "Well come on then, i'll get you sorted." Maddy grabbed Elise's arm and guided her away.

Upon their return Elise was wearing a pair of Maddy's Adidas stan smith and showed them off a little. They got breakfast and then Elise got on her way, air force in her hand, Maddy stan smith on her feet.
Tom had stayed for a minute and as they sat there in the kitchen. Maddy looked at Tom. "Have you brought my vans sneakers i left with you?" Tom got up "Sure did" And wanted to go and get them. Maddy stopped him and said "You can keep them, but i expect them to be ready for me when i need to work. And by ready i mean filled with cum. For the rest, you are free to do with them as you please." Tom nodded and couldn't wait to get started on Maddy's vans, thinking about what he would do with them.
When Tom got ready to leave he turned to Maddy "Can you stop by this afternoon? I have some uhh... things for you." Maddy, intritgued by his request agreed and Tom got on his way. His head in the clouds, thinking about last night.

Jake and Maddy kept on postponing it but knew they would have to clean up. They took a deep sigh and began cleaning the house of cum, washing cum and piss filled sneakers so it started looking like a house again and not some den of sneaker addicts. By the time they were finished, Maddy got herself ready to go to Tom. Curious about what was going to happen. She put on some clothes and her blue vans authentic, wondered how long they would stay this clean and went on her way to Tom.

She rang the doorbell and the door opened to a crack with Tom looking through it. "Come on in." He said as Maddy looked confused. "Why are you.." Maddy question was immediatly answered as Tom was standing butt naked in the hallway. Butt naked except for one of Maddy's old school vans on his dick. "If only everyone would greet me with one of my sneakers on their cock" Maddy thought dreamingly as she immediatly grabbed hold of it and started jerking Tom off with it. Tom, not asking questions, still had trouble to believe what his eyes were seeing and dick was feeling. His thoughts dwelled a bit but soon enough he got back in the moment as he felt his cock pulsating and started pumping a load in Maddy's old school vans. She wiped his dick on her vans authentic which answered the question she asked herself before she departed and looked at Tom. "Hello to you to!"

Maddy was inspecting the load Tom just shot in her vans. "Now, what was it you wanted to show me?" She asked while tilting the sneaker. Tom was a bit nervous "Well uhh, you see. i uhh.. i've had a sneaker fetish for a long time right? But i never met someone like you who.. you know... who also has one. So i've been buying sneakers on ebay and such." Tom went to another room and came back with a bag full of sneakers. Converse high and low, nike jordans, nike air max, nike theas and so much more. Maddy looked with big eyes and felt her pussy getting moist. "You can have them all. But i'd like to be... you know.. involved every now and then if that's okay with you. Maddy just stood there watching the bag full of sneakers, needing a moment. "Take a condom and i'll show you how okay I am with it."

Tom hurried to get a condom but saw Maddy looking angry as he returned with a condom. "What's that?" Tom looked confused. "uh.. a c-condom?" Maddy took it from his hands and threw it across the room. She rubbled in her bag and took out a bottle of lube she put in there in case of an emergency just like this. She took a black low top chuck and handed it to Tom along with the bottle of lube. "Lube it up good" She said as she started undressing untill she was naked with only her vans authentic on. Tom stood there with the
lubed up chuck in his hand when she pulled him to the table. She sat on it, slid the chuck on Tom's erect cock and placed the toe right in front of her pussy. "This is a condom" She said and started pushing the chuck with Tom's cock inside in her pussy. Tom was astounded but had no intention to stop and started to push carefully. The black chuck was making it's way inside Maddy as her juices flowed and sprayec over it. When the logo on the tongue was halfway in, She pushed Tom back a little so he would know how far he can go. With the perimiters set, Tom started fucking Maddy with the sneaker condom. Maddy's pussy just kept on spewing juices and cum over it in a never ending flow. Tom, going as fast as Maddy would allow, could feel his dick being squeezed through the sneaker by Maddy's pussy. "I'm comming, i'm comming" He yelled and Maddy pushed the sneaker in as deep as she could while Tom started grunting and pumping cum in the 'condom'. Maddy's seemingly unending flow a juices now transformed in a stream of cum which squirted out all over the remaining part of the sneaker. Tom bent over Maddy with his dick firmly inside her as they both needed to catch their breath.

Tom slowly slid the sneaker out of Maddy's dripping pussy, took it off his dick and placed it on the table. "Now listen closely" Maddy said. "From now on, every time you cum, it will be on or in my old school vans. Only when i tell you so will you cum on anything else." Tom stood upright "Yes Ma'am". Maddy took the black cuck they just used and inspected it. She dropped it on the floor, put on her clothes and took the bag of sneakers.
"I believe the thank you was sufficient" Maddy said as she winked at Tom who let her out with a smile on his face. "Don't forget about my vans!" she yelled while walking and made her way home.
presh

Post by presh »

A nice addition! I hope those stan smith's return. My favorite shoes.
americanguy

Post by americanguy »

Any chance for another chapter soon? Love this thread!