online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wizardoz

Re: online shoe sessions with my lesbian friend

Post by wizardoz »

maybe for some more time, it would be better you dont say anything about this forum.ths can be too much ... and we dont want to ruin this great fun.... please be patient and have more fun for now :)
Sooooboring862

Post by Sooooboring862 »

Last edited by Sooooboring862 on Tue May 25, 2021 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
superstarsheree

Post by superstarsheree »

any adidas superstars?
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Sooooboring862 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 am Hope she comes around - can't wait to see more of her!
Planning something for tomorrow, hoping it works out!
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

still waiting for the boot session, my friend... please make it happen :)
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

wizardoz wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:09 pm still waiting for the boot session, my friend... please make it happen :)
It will happen, timing has been bad, but she knows and wants to!
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

no news, my friend ??
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

I'm working on her girlfriend (with my friend's knowledge). They talked about me and my friend revealed to her girl more about the stuff we get up to. We've started chatting about some of it at the encouragement of my friend. Not everything yet, but the girlfriend knows the foot fetish and I'm introducing her to the appeal of shoes. I have some of her feet pics now. I'm making some progress, she also sent me pics of her dirtiest pair of Vans, and she confided in me that she doesn't wear socks with them and that they smell.
received_983290832137013.jpeg
received_347571393062470.jpeg
My friend is hoping that I will be able to train her into it. I'm going to try having the girlfriend deep inhale/smell some of her shoes first and I'm hoping if that goes well, some toe sucking.

I'll post up some of her feet pics when I get the chance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raga83

Post by raga83 »

Holy shit that's fantastic! Two little foot sluts doing your bidding!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

More with boots