Candid slippers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tough_slippers

Re: Candid slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Saw this the other day. This style of slippers have only been on sale at Walmart for a couple of weeks now and this lady is already wearing hers in public. She obviously does not care about them at all. Looks like they've got a rough life ahead for sure if they are treated like this new.. It was actually a little rainy out that day if that gives an idea of how she treats her slippers. I wonder how many pairs she goes thru every year?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
open_toe_slips

Post by open_toe_slips »

Hello everyone.

I was a member here in the past, not much in the way of activity from me, but I was and am still very much into women's slippers. I figured I'd come back and see what's going on here.

I had a yahoo group at one point in time. It was many years ago now, so no access these days. It centered around open toe slippers, which are my favourite type of slippers. Just something about the shape and that toe hole that I just love. People seemed to like the group at the time. It was and is difficult to find abundant slipper pics and videos. Especially ones dedicated to slippers that aren't someone taking candid shots or some female taking a selfie type of thing. Chances are you've probably seen most of what is out there already.

I do not have any personal material to share at this time, but I do have a link that I have "used" for inspiration. Perhaps you all would appreciate the collections of pictures available.

https://www.facebook.com/Big-Fuzzy-Slip ... 232046003/

It's an open group, so you will not need to have a login. Just click on the photos section and you will see many albums. If I come across anything else I will post the info.

I have my own small collection of slippers that I use for my own fun. Unfortunately I haven't any access to any slippers that are currently in use by anyone, but I keep myself entertained with my own.

That's all I have for now.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

There's been a drought in public slippers but finally it happened again and I was able to snag some footage of them. Young woman probably in her late 20s or early 30s. She was talking on the phone the whole time so she never noticed me. She drug the slippers when she walked so they made that sweeping noise across the floor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lijones

Post by lijones »

Awesome catch Kimble!!!
Kawm12

Post by Kawm12 »

I love all these pics of slippers being worn out in public! I don’t have any pics to contribute, but hopefully a story will suffice. Last week I met up with a girl to buy a couple pairs of old shoes, and when she shows up she’s wearing a trashed pair of slippers. They were fluffy booties, and were originally white but were now a dull gray. She put the bag of shoes she brought on the ground so I could go through it and I got a good look at her slippers, I could see they were tearing around the front and edges. I picked the shoes I wanted, and was on my way. I later messaged her and said thanks again, and when she’s done with the slippers she was wearing, I’d be interested in buying them too, and surprisingly she said she’d sell them. I told her I couldn’t meet up again for another week, but she could keep wearing them until I bought them if she wanted. Assuming she doesn’t flake, I’ll post a pic of them when I get them.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Slippers in public is a rare find. Ya just gotta be in the right place at the right time. Being able to sneak pics without drawing attention to your self and making people feel uncomfortable is another challenge. People can just tell sometimes by how you hold your phone weather you texting or taking pictures.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Got lucky today while shopping at the grocery store. Often times when I go, there isn't even one woman there wearing slippers. Well today there was three.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

A shy but snobby looking girl today
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

great shots glad to see your candid work!
tough_slippers

Post by tough_slippers »

Some recent sightings. Slippers in public is the greatest sight!