Girlfriend's Skechers d'lites

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Andyclassicbw

Girlfriend's Skechers d'lites

Post by Andyclassicbw »

Hi everybody. After some requests I post the pics of my girlfriend's Skechers d'lites. The blacks are 8 months old and the pinks "have met" her sweet delicious but lethals feet only since some weeks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nattedogg1

Re: Girlfriend's Skechers d'lites

Post by Nattedogg1 »

Love both Skechers wow!!! Play with them and keep us updated! Wish to see more of them.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Can't wait to see her get those worn in, especially the cute pink pair :-)
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

Nattedogg1 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:32 pm Love both Skechers wow!!! Play with them and keep us updated! Wish to see more of them.
Mee too love play with them. Sniffing, licking, kissing and really goods shoejob
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

WAMSneak wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:56 pm Can't wait to see her get those worn in, especially the cute pink pair :-)
I prefer when she wear the pink pair. They take a really great smell inside. Worn them out take a bit of time beaucose now she has a lot of shoes...
Shoe895555

Post by Shoe895555 »

Cum on them ;)
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

D'Lites are one of my most favorite pairs!!
Nattedogg1

Post by Nattedogg1 »

I like to see some pictures of both wearing them after you cum on them. Awesome!
Andyclassicbw

Post by Andyclassicbw »

Now the pink babies have a fantastic feet smell. I think that it's time to giving them a good licking to clean them. :D :D. She has trashed the ugly old pair of Fila she used to work. The black pair should become his "new" pair of works shoes. That means that they will be dirty and stinky in a few days... :twisted:. For the moment a little update about the condition of the pink d'lites
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

AMAZING!!!