Wife New Asics

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

a7aca

Re: Wife New Asics

Post by a7aca »

I must confess that I bought these sneakers inspired by Natalie Portman :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
battlebeast

Post by battlebeast »

WOW!!
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Nice
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

just bought this 3 new sneakers only one Asics and two new Brooks wife seem pretty happy with her Ghost 10 so why not a try the latest offering. and finally, a hots pink and black Asics inspired by a clip...
whats your fav?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by a7aca on Mon May 17, 2021 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
NIKEnav

Post by NIKEnav »

Love the adrenaline haven't had the chance to buy the wife the the same one .
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

My wife has those same Adrenalines. She likes to wear them to work. She's wanting to get a new pair of the black and white ones.
candide

Post by candide »

irishlincoln wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 pm My wife has those same Adrenalines. She likes to wear them to work. She's wanting to get a new pair of the black and white ones.
This pair? ;)
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

it looks so hot the black model too...thanks for the picture candide :D
can you give me your opinion about the model in cooperation with a similar Asics model My wife loves the Ghost but not so much the levitates only likes her looks.
irishlincoln

Post by irishlincoln »

candide wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:36 am
irishlincoln wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:29 pm My wife has those same Adrenalines. She likes to wear them to work. She's wanting to get a new pair of the black and white ones.
This pair? ;)
Yup, those are the colorway. She's having a tough time finding her size, so she might just look for a new model. She's an 8.5 or 9 US. She wears 9 in Brooks to give her a little wiggle room.
a7aca

Post by a7aca »

Another new arrival very colorful called Aruba blue she loves it. model Gel excite 4, the insoles will be replaced with a memory foam one and I think those laces need replacement too...your suggestions?