Nike Blazer

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sneakerdude

Re: Nike Blazer

Post by Sneakerdude »

Hey! so Mr. Smith is a lucky Guy :mrgreen: Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous scene that now resulted in, at least, one more load :P Can't wait to see more :)
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! Thanks a lot for these hot pictures ! How old are the Blazers? They look like 80’s style! At this time, the sneakers I loved to see on girls feet were Adidas Americana Hi (white, with red-blue-red stripes). They were damn hot!.. Nike Blazers look quite similar, I do love this style! They are vert sexy in small sizes and worn by girls!
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

most pics I found with Girls wearing them for the last time (e.g. for excursion to mud flat or exploring a river) are from events of 2009 to 2012.
They are tough and can last a long time. A neighbour is still wearing hers for going with the dog. I almost get a heart attack every time i see a girl wearing it in real life 😘 But it becomes rare.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Sneakerdude on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
sneaker-0495

Post by sneaker-0495 »

Would Love to sniff ms smith her sneakers
naughtyboi09

Post by naughtyboi09 »

MrMrsSmith wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm I have a pair too... We did a custom video with those a while ago. I’ll tell you this much: Mr Smith had a load of fun fucking those smelly old sneakers, which resulted in a load of cum on my Blazers... 😈

Here’s a few screenshots of that video we did... Should really put them on for a new session soon...

😘
Mrs Smith
OMFG THat is hot! Is the full video out?
MrMrsSmith

Post by MrMrsSmith »

naughtyboi09 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:12 am
MrMrsSmith wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:58 pm I have a pair too... We did a custom video with those a while ago. I’ll tell you this much: Mr Smith had a load of fun fucking those smelly old sneakers, which resulted in a load of cum on my Blazers... 😈

Here’s a few screenshots of that video we did... Should really put them on for a new session soon...

😘
Mrs Smith
OMFG THat is hot! Is the full video out?
It’s a custom video for another sneakerlover, so the video is not public. But we can always make you a custom one as well 😉

😘
Mrs Smith
Nothing beats a lady in sexy sneakers or boots...
Will do custom videos for € / $ / £ / ¥

Email: mr.mrs.stan.smith@gmail.com
OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/sneakersandboots
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sneakers_n_boots/

😘
nikefan

Post by nikefan »

I also love the Nike Blazer Mids... the first shoes I fell in love with, haha. Back in the days all the girls in high school had a pair!
image[6].jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

if you're wearing a morph siute and have to pee,
just don't worry too long and make a nice sea ;)
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

i finally made some pics of the rest of my small collection. that is all types of Blazers I still have. Some of them in several sizes ;)
Sneakerdude

Post by Sneakerdude »

There are at least two copys of the Nike Blazers. The pink one is made by Victory (Vty), the yellow one from Doodogs.
I guess "Doodogs" usually buy the old machines of Victory and produce further series of the shoes.