Model pictures

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

citysneak101

Model pictures

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flipflopsandboots

Re: Model pictures

Post by Flipflopsandboots »

citysneak101 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:58 am Looks like we have all discovered the beauty of buying off of second hand stores like poshmark, Depop, and Mercari. Just wondering how many of you have screenshots of conversations or modeling pictures that you screenshot or saved. If any one has pictures of the conversations post them!
I have a few you want me to post!
dirtysuperstars

Post by dirtysuperstars »

Have you guys found AllThingsWorn yet?
I've had GREAT luck there!
Way better communication with the sellers & they are more in tune with us fetish guys & our kinks
Flipflopsandboots

dirtysuperstars wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:10 am Have you guys found AllThingsWorn yet?
Way better communication with the sellers & they are more in tune with us fetish guys & our kinks
I feel like I’ve heard of that website before but I definitely feel that they’re more in tune you always have to lie on poshmark or mercari or something
dirtysuperstars

Post by dirtysuperstars »

I had some luck on poshmark, but the sellers that know what we want charge a very high premium. Mercari was like another ebay....thrift store shoes, or shoes that have laid at the bottom of a closet for a few years. Facebook market is ok, as long as you don't mind exposing your identity.
But for my money, AllThingsWorn is very good. (and they're not even paying me to say that lol)

SEND THE CHECK!
Flipflopsandboots

dirtysuperstars wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:38 pm I had some luck on poshmark, but the sellers that know what we want charge a very high premium. Mercari was like another ebay....thrift store shoes, or shoes that have laid at the bottom of a closet for a few years. Facebook market is ok, as long as you don't mind exposing your identity.
But for my money, AllThingsWorn is very good. (and they're not even paying me to say that lol)

SEND THE CHECK!
You can always lie though on Poshmark. Say it’s for your mom or a friend or gf sister. How will they know.
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

I have a lot of pics of women modeling shoes from posh. I always get a lot and delete from fear of getting caught by my gf. I’m waiting on some clogs and about to get some steve madden eccntrqs and Adidas. But i have like 150 in my phone rn. Never find time to post though. I always ask for photos of them wearing and showing flexibility
little louis

Post by little louis »

For years on ebay I used to say my gf / wife was very interested, but would like to see them being worn. if I got too many questions I'd just say something like I have no idea why she wants to see them worn. I can ask if you like. pics were usually sent right away after that. I never had any trouble getting pics. occasionally (3 times) I was called out by the seller. I freely admitted what I was up to. 2 of the 3 continued to send pics, I believe they charged me a buck a pic or something like that. good times....
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

Just ask to see how the “material reacts in a bend position”
Flipflopsandboots

dirtysuperstars wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:10 am Have you guys found AllThingsWorn yet?
So I joined ATW after you posted this in February and that website is a blessing and a curse. It’s a blessing because you can just be you you don’t have to hide. But it’s a curse because you got people in your inbox all day trying to force you to make a sale so it’s like you have to say yes. Then if you don’t buy anything you’re labeled a time waster like gtf. We can’t spend all our money on that website we have responsibilities also we’re adults.