Reebok freestyle and princess

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ten Foot Toes

Reebok freestyle and princess

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Some of my stash resized to share
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ten Foot Toes

Re: Reebok freestyle and princess

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

Some more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nikefreeluvr

Post by Nikefreeluvr »

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing!
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I DO love Freestyles and Princess!!! Sadly, in recent years the quality has dropped dramatically!.. By the past, these sneakers were made of very thin and very soft leather. Really, it was like a second skin! This made these sneakers highly sensuous and sexy!!! Nowdays, Freestyles are made of thick and stiff leather, and Princess are made of synthetic!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Ten Foot Toes

Post by Ten Foot Toes »

cylan wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 am Hi! I DO love Freestyles and Princess!!! Sadly, in recent years the quality has dropped dramatically!.. By the past, these sneakers were made of very thin and very soft leather. Really, it was like a second skin! This made these sneakers highly sensuous and sexy!!! Nowdays, Freestyles are made of thick and stiff leather, and Princess are made of synthetic!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yep I miss that buttery leather
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

Thanks for your sharing. Beautiful pics. I love Reebok freestyle so much!
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

I love the last one of the girl on the beach wearing the princess. It's like she knows she's hot in a subtle, "yea I've taken lots of cock" way. Love the collection. Still trying to convince my wife to wear the leather, princess and/or freestyle. Has anyone with a shoe size over 13 discovered the exofit low? Looks just like the freestyle low or princess, yet fits my size 15 feet perfectly. I pretty much walk around with a hard on the entire time I'm wearing them.
Sk8_feet

Post by Sk8_feet »

This seller has a pile of nice Reeboks in "guys" sizes available on eBay. I'm buying a few pairs myself.
reebokslave1

Post by reebokslave1 »

received_1206548779503297.jpeg
martinboumon

Post by martinboumon »

reebokslave1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:46 am received_1206548779503297.jpeg
So beautiful sneakers. Lucky you. Please, more pictures :) Which shoe size, and "made in" from which country?