My approach of a young woman in sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cylan

My approach of a young woman in sneakers

Post by cylan »

Hi, there ! I’m in France, I live in a smalll town (11.000 inhabitants), and for more than one year I regularly see a young woman walking alone along the streets. I think she is about 30 years old, she is tall enough, and slim. She looks really lonely. As I have a huge fetish for womens sneakers, every time I see her, I look at her feet: sometimes she wears Ugg boots (mid-calf hi, tan color), sometimes these deck shoes like sneakers (made of suede and mesh) :
, sometimes moccasins quite similar to these ones :

...but made of baby blue suede. More recently, I saw her wearing Pumas Heart, exactly this color:
Whatever shoes she wears, it's always with white tennis socks.
I've been thinking about talking to her for a long time, because I would love to make her my “feet girlfriend”! I do not know why, but I feel like I could make her my accomplice for fetish games!..
Finally, two weeks ago, while I was driving, I saw her walking down the street. She wore her deck shoes. I stopped by her, and I offered to drop her where she was going to. Her response very pleasantly surprised me: with a big smile, she accepted and she got into my car! The trip was very short because she was going home and we were only a few hundred meters away. But these two minutes still allowed me to discover where she lives! A week later, I saw her again and I offered her another ride. This trip was short, too, but we were able to introduce ourselves and so I learned that her name was Jeannie! Last week, I saw her again in town, she got in my car and I drove her to her destination, the mall of our small town. Jeannie wore her Pumas Heart with satin laces! I stopped the car in front of the mall, and at that moment I decided to talk to her about her sneakers! I felt very nervous, but I thought I should not miss this chance! I looked at her Pumas, and I said: “Are these Pumas? - Yes! She said with a large smile!
- I like them a lot, they’re very beautiful!
- Ho, thank you!
- Really, they are very cute!” At this time, I leaned over and touched her left sneaker with my finger! Jeannie still smiled while I was stroking the soft suede of her Puma! I said “I love them! What size are they?
- They are size 39, she said! (7.5 US wmns).
- Lovely sneakers, Jeannie!
- Thank you!
- Well, I do not want to put you late! We will meet again soon!
- Yes, certainly, Jeannie said. Goodbye!” Then she got out of the car and I left.
Wow!.. I was very happy with myself: in three trips of just a few minutes I had managed to know her name, her address, and her shoe size! For her part, she had been very nice and she had apparently appreciated my interest in her sneakers! I look forward to our next meeting along the streets! For now, this is the only way to see each other. I hope to take advantage of our next discussion in my car to arrange an appointment! I will keep you posted!..
Meny

Re: My approach of a young woman in sneakers

Post by Meny »

Great story so far, curious about future meetings. Hopefully you can get the thing on! Fingers crossed, keep us posted, photos will be appreciated
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi, Meny! :D Thank you very much for your comment! :D I met Jeannie today! Like previous times, I saw her in the street and she got into my car. But it was still a short drive, so we could not talk long. She told me twice that she was very happy to see me again! :D I wish I'll meet Jeannie very soon! I intend to propose her an appointment so that we can have a little more time to discuss!.. :wink:
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Well done cylan. I wouldn't be surprised if she was into you. Keep it up!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Nice. We look forward to more.
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
cylan

Post by cylan »

Thank you, guys! :wink: To avoid wasting time, I decided that the next time I see Jeannie I will talk about my fetish: I will tell her that I love to see a woman wearing beautiful sneakers, I will tell her that I find it very sexy! I will see her reaction, and I'll tell you!.. :wink:
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Can u record her >:). It will be great!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Following
Meny

Post by Meny »

Curious about her reaction, hopefully she will agree upon the fetish idea! 🤗
cylan

Post by cylan »

Hi! I met Jeannie, some hours ago! :D
She was wearing her deck shoes like sneakers:
She wore them with lovely fuzzy light pink ankle socks. She got into my car and I dropped her in front of her house. I pointed to her sneakers and asked her if they came from "Decathlon" (a very popular sports shop). But it was just to start the conversation, because I knew it already :wink: !.. Jeannie answered yes, and she said that she likes this shop. I leaned over and touched her left sneaker with my hand. I felt the warmth and the shapes of her foot through the nylon mesh! I felt under my fingers each of her toes! At the same time, I was commenting on her sneakers: they look very comfy and flexible, aren't they? She said yes, they're so soft!
I continued to stroke her sneakered foot, gently but quite fermly at the same time to be sure she felt my caress.
At that moment, I told her that I really like her style of sneakers and socks, moreover when she wears a little short pants that show her thin ankles! Jeannie looked a little embarrassed for a few seconds and then she thanked me! :D
Tomorrow I will drive back past her house, I hope I'll be able to drive her again!.. :wink: