random approaches on the streets, malls

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

peedealer

Re: random approaches on the streets, malls

Post by peedealer »

those these are mens shoe. she had quite big feet. size 40.5 for a young girl and yea she rates them 9.5/10 in the video. :P i said i wouldve let her take them to wear for sometime >:). man what you guys think if i asked for her schechers, would she have lent them to me? :) offcourse i want my jordans back!
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

lordviros wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am Wow. So you got them to wear your shoes???
Yes. its very hot! another babe wore my shoes :)
this girl was sweet. she asked whether i wanted a full shot which included her face, i said ok. i did exchange numbers with her, but so far shes not responded to my message. :(.
i snuck a shot of her before i approached without her knowledge but sadly i didnt think abt recording. this happended earlier on the same day i video taped the other girl with her friends in the background.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

codhed89 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:53 pm Very brave 🤗🤗 keep on with ur adventures more airmax
the airmax girl replied to my message :). though i will tone down and keep silent for awhile. just so the conversation is normal and not rushed
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

I would love to watch the video. Do you have it posted somewhere?
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Following!
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Must be a thrill. Personally I wouldn't use the "brand new" Jordans for this, but you do you. Those Nike's look good too.

Skechers, don't even get me started. That brand is such a turn off. Sneakers for people that don't care about sneakers. Or don't have the money, in that case it's just sad, but come on, find Nike's on discount. Skechers rip off every popular sneaker design, and don't even try to hide it. Assholes. End of rant.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Agreed!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

So we have these national holidays coming up. Paired with our usual weekends and a day that some companies can choose to utilise as a work day or be generous abt.
Im wondering. >:) sunday is that day.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Would you share the video with the scarfed lady?
Flickr coming soon...
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

i'll try can you suggest on a website?
anyway i just didnt have luck yesterday! women were giving excuses each time. for some reason i didnt approach arab women. just philipino women. This saturday ill try again.