Tons of candid sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jd1

Tons of candid sneakers

Post by jd1 »

How about a new candid thread?

Candide started a great one but her own collection was so impressive that it very much became candide's sneakers instead, and rightfully so. Keep it up girl!

I got myself a new smartphone and I found the new ones have much better stabilization, so candids that aren't a giant blur are much easier now. If I knew that I would've upgraded earlier.

Also, I found this Android app that lets you take photos while the front screen is black! Amazing! No more worrying about the people behind you catching you. The app has some shitty reviews but it works for me. The maker is active, we can email him, and I think he's working on a paid version with no ads.

So, shall we make some new candids?
jd1

Re: Tons of candid sneakers

Post by jd1 »

Nike AF1 low: Mother and daughter with same shoes. The mom wanting to be wear them cuter than her daughter, wearing the laces like that. Lmao. The blur really sucks but I was in a rush and with friends so I couldn't pause for better pics.

Adidas Superstar: Hottie with such tiny feet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
asneakerman

Post by asneakerman »

Nice Superstars!
codhed89

Post by codhed89 »

Brilliant pics keep going